PDA

View Full Version : Baring All

Exposed Botty
30-06-2013, 03:17 PM
I love the thought of someone staring at the crack in my bare bum. Does amyone have any scenario suggestions?

Dave

Max69
01-07-2013, 10:54 AM
Yes me too, quite like being across a knee and feel my numb cheeks being forced open for quick examination before and during the spanking, just feel a little bit more exposed and abused!

Westyboy
01-07-2013, 05:11 PM
I love the thought of someone staring at the crack in my bare bum. Does amyone have any scenario suggestions?

Dave

This is a scenario which has been much on my mind today. As a fellow bottom, I would be standing second in line while you are first to go over Sir's knee. I'm watching your pants get pulled down, exposing your white bottom, and then Sir giving those bum cheeks a thorough spanking, turning them a burning red. Then Sir tells you to get up and go stand in the corner facing the wall, and it's my turn next. My pants are pulled down and I'm over Sir's knee while he's spanking my bum hard, and all the while my eyes are straight ahead, fixed on your burning red bum cheeks and arse crack while you are standing just a few feet away from me, facing the wall and trying not to move. Finally my spanking is over, and my bum by now is as red as yours still is. Sir tells me to get up and go stand in the corner next to you, and I do as I am told. So there we are, standing side by side, with our bare botties exposed, facing the wall and not saying a word. Sir is completely silent too as he sits there looking at our red bums, and our cracks.

Dougstrap
03-07-2013, 05:38 PM
It is something that it is up to the sub if they want to do it... it certainly is something I like a spankee to do!