PDA

View Full Version : Experienced strict Disciplinarian and Mentor, New to Cardiff

Daihard
18-07-2013, 01:32 PM
Recently returned from a long exile in London, this 46 Year Old experienced spanker, disciplinarian and mentor has returned to cardiff and is looking for new souls to corrupt, bottoms the redden and stripe and real issues to deal with.

I genuinely mentor, which is a form of life coaching. You come to me with a part of yourself which requires working on. We work out steps you need to take and agree timing. I hold you to account at the point of a hairbrush.

I also discipline much in the same manner, and am noted for my sensual "good girl" spankings.

I have made a number of spanking movies, run a regular free spanking event in London (still going on two years later) and come with references. As a former actor my role play skills are second to none.

I've met some lovely ladies so far since my return, so can provide references.

PLease not I punish by setting tasks, spanking and corner time. I use all the main implements and with your agreement will use them with safety and severity on you. I do not engage in BDSM practices, other than strapping to a spanking bench, and a little sensual flogging. I generally don't spank guys. It's not my thing, and pms are not going to change my mind. I have done it, but it isn't me.

We all benefit from a line being drawn from time to time, even if we push our boundaries. Rest assured I will be there to push right back, making you feel secure and cared for. You will leave sore, but feeling "cleansed" and forgiven. Unlike some inexperienced whackers, I believe in safety and aftercare.

Contact me here first of all for photo. If we like each other then we can talk on the phone. From there it's up to you.

x

Idris
17-10-2013, 01:57 PM
Hello!

I've just joined this site in the hopes of looking for a mentor in my area. Yours is the first I've come across who is close to me and I was wondering if perhaps we could have a chat about possibly becoming my mentor?

Thanks and all the best,

Idris x