PDA

View Full Version : Shoes or socks

stl1990
18-07-2013, 11:08 PM
Hey

Im curious do tops expect naughty lads like me to take trainers or socks off during a punishment spanking

Despicable me
18-07-2013, 11:59 PM
socks are fine with me, trainers off though

blue pjs
19-07-2013, 08:35 AM
I find that most tops that have spanked me have required shoes and socks off

Keithspank76
19-07-2013, 09:58 AM
I much prefer to be barefoot during a spanking.

In my experience most Sirs will require shoes/trainers off but socks are optional

Tutor
19-07-2013, 04:32 PM
Sometimes there is a case for keeping socks on if the floor isn't carpeted, but really everything should come off. Shoes/trainers should never be kept on.

blue pjs
20-07-2013, 06:59 AM
Really it seems a bit silly to be stripped naked for punishment and leave your socks on especially if restraints are to be applied to the ankles.

bhanger
22-07-2013, 11:14 PM
Unless the shoes are needed for support, for example if the spankee is on tiptoe for a long period, I prefer shoes and socks off, and ideally the spankee will be totally nude to add to the sense of shame.

If spankee is in say school uniform, then shoes and socks to be removed no later than when shorts are lowered / removed.

All the above is from my view as a spankee who will switch.

soccer
25-07-2013, 08:28 AM
Maybe I am different but I would prefer the lad to be in socks and trainers.

drum
25-07-2013, 10:36 PM
Definitely everything off. Sub should be completely naked .
Drum

jon
25-07-2013, 11:44 PM
I would expect schoolboys to retain shoes and socks with trousers lowered, but others should be naked in my view

jon

little willie
26-07-2013, 10:42 PM
I think bare feet are essential in any punishment.

There is nothing more sensual than being kept waiting for a caning dressed only in a long t shirt, no pants and barefoot. It gives a sense of vulnerability and certainly gives me butterflies.

mal4thecane
07-09-2013, 06:13 AM
Complete nudity is my preference. To be made to strip completely naked underlines one's submissive position and heightens the feelings of vulnerability, helplessness and being in a position of enforced obedience. Keeping on shoes and socks might just make me think I could still run away from the caning I'm about to be given!

TeachersPet
07-09-2013, 05:38 PM
Completely nude is OK if the sub looks good. Some of us older folks look better with T shirts or some sort of top on. As for shoes and socks, depends on the scene, schoolies should keep them on, as should other uniform subs, but for strict CP I prefer to have subs take shoes AND socks off.

toptony
08-09-2013, 07:39 AM
Definitely shoes and sock must be removed - so unsightly otherwise - but at an appropriate stage in the proceedings . Young slim 'schoolboys' sent to my study will remove jackets and after scolding and expected, but always denied, pleas for 'just one more chance to be good' - will have trousers lowered by me, shirt and singlet vest tucked well up, pants lowered slowly and ordered OTK for a sound spanking. Pants are pulled up before standing and being told "shoes, socks, trousers, get them off". Corner time follows with hands on head and pants lowered to reveal red bottom and occasional extra slaps. Pants pulled up they are then lowered once in front of me for more scolding and OTK, probably including slipper and hairbrush. More corner time then undressed by me down to snug fit singlet vest for next level - options include slipper, leather or wooden paddle, strap, bent over desk or padded stool and finally after more corner time vest removed for caning, usually on bed over large pile of pillows. No sex as such but lots of 'accidental' touch and/or groping and any resulting arousal incurs scolding and extra cane stokes. One has ones standards that must be applied firmly. Sir.

TeachersPet
08-09-2013, 02:19 PM
Please can some teacher out there give me a naughty note to take to toptony's office?

Definitely shoes and sock must be removed - so unsightly otherwise - but at an appropriate stage in the proceedings . Young slim 'schoolboys' sent to my study will remove jackets and after scolding and expected, but always denied, pleas for 'just one more chance to be good' - will have trousers lowered by me, shirt and singlet vest tucked well up, pants snip ws. No sex as such but lots of 'accidental' touch and/or groping and any resulting arousal incurs scolding and extra cane stokes. One has ones standards that must be applied firmly. Sir.

stl1990
08-09-2013, 10:46 PM
What type of socks and pants would be expected for a lad to wear ?

toptony
09-09-2013, 07:49 AM
Grey socks to match the grey school trousers and spotless tight fit plain white cotton pants to match the white singlet vest that should be somewhat too small so as to make it not quite cover naughty bits.

stl1990
09-09-2013, 09:28 PM
And if I refused to get socks and pants off ?

toptony
10-09-2013, 07:26 AM
That's no problem - a failure to accept prescribed punishment in every detail results in permanent exclusion from the school.

stl1990
10-09-2013, 12:36 PM
Any preference for y fronts or boxers for lads ? Would I have to do corner time and how ?

toptony
10-09-2013, 02:07 PM
Prefer just plain white cotton briefs - not boxers. as to the other question that's for me to know and you to wonder about - am tiring of this thread so if you want to explore going hands-on then PM me. Same goes for any other slim under 24 year old schoolboy lookalikes able to travel to ely. Sir

MattSW11
19-10-2015, 04:37 PM
For me being ordered to go barefoot is a really important part of the humiliation thing which is as important to CP as the actual thrashing and the pain. I think ritual is important and by being required to barefoot in front of a fully clothed and shod top the vulnerability and inferiority of the punishee as well as the superior status of the top is emphasised in one. It also serves a practicle purpose as it is very difficult to run away or escape when in bare feet and without shoes and socks - especially out doors!