PDA

View Full Version : Warwickshire Caning - Can accommodate weekend 26 - 28 July

john001
23-07-2013, 08:59 AM
I’m a straight guy in my late 50’s with much experience of being caned by my wife. She’s away this weekend creating a rare opportunity for me to indulge the other side of my interest as a top, as which I have less but still significant experience.

Looking for man or woman interested in visiting for an hour so to feel my cane(s) across their backside. I can accommodate a visit at any reasonable time from late Friday morning to late Sunday morning 26-28 July.

I’m broad minded and willing to consider various scenarios; I am not concerned about your sexual orientation and am not particularly looking for sexual contact (and certainly not with another man). I have a good selection of canes of all seventies and a solid, comfortable caning horse (with restraints if wished) – I enjoy role-play, school room, domestic discipline, judicial and you can dress in any way that works for you, but am also happy just to give a no-trills, no-nonsense caning. I’m also interested in scenarios with couples (e.g. caning a philandering husband in front of his wife – just one of many possible combinations with a willing couple).

I’m not looking to switch, I get quite enough from my wife. I’m not expecting money to change hands either way, just after a one-off, no-strings CP encounter although I might be interested in the occasional repeat match.

If you interested I’m happy to discuss details by email and will respect all limits agreed.

John

jstanstead@gmail.com