PDA

View Full Version : Spanked, caned, tawsed & offering the same to YOU.

butterfly
24-07-2013, 09:57 AM
Spanked, caned, tawsed &offering the same to YOU. I met Tex through the site, though that isn’t his realname, on site or off. (This is being written for John... he will know who heis, and it’s a thank you for his advice & encouragement.)
I went for an OTK spanking...with the hand on my bare bottom was agreed. Tex, who is 32 and drop-deadgorgeous, started by showing me his collection of implements, probably while Irecovered from the shock of being told I would be OTK for an hour, havingimagined ten minutes or so max. A leather paddle, he said, would cover bothbuttocks at once if I’d like to try it after a warm-up with his hand. Okay...curiosity and him being young and fab. List the rest of his stuff yourselves.You all know more than I did. The Glasgow tawse, Tex promised, would give me anexperience to remember. OTK I enquired? Certainly, if I liked. WOW... orprobably ouch... those three tailswould divide and rule, but I agreed anyway and waited for further orders... I’dhad lots of offers involving role-play with schoolmasters and naughty pupilsand the like.
Tex undressed me better thanany lover... gentle... admiring... and invited me over his knee with thesweetest smile. THAT is the moment I found out why people agree safe words...why John said I should, plus a lot of other precautions I shall keep quietabout knowing the maniacs lurking out there... not that you all are, but one isone too many. Tex trapped my legs with his free one and pulled my wrist againsthis chest. That was a very pinned downalive Butterfly.
Spank...ouch... spank... ouch... spank...ouch... SPANK... OUCH... spank, spank, spank... so hard and fast Ifloated on a sea of pain watching real life worries... work... bills... driftuntil they no longer existed. Wallop...fuck... stop... let me up... Godthat was the paddle, and that kept coming hard and fast. Swearing... begging... made no difference.I’d consented... refused a safe word... Real life, as in safe word, vanished inthe throbbing heat. Heat that spread until I shook with orgasm after orgasm. Ihadn’t known it was possible, never mind likely to happen to me with a trail ofex-boyfriends less use than my showerhead.
Tex stopped.“Payment time, Butterfly”. What did he mean? I found out seconds later. Thetawse was excruciating... beyond pain. I lost count of the strokes. When he letme up he showed me my bottom in a mirror... bruised, swollen and a darker redthan the wine he gave me. “Would you like to learn how to do this?”
I spluttered...I’d expected anything but that suggestion, but it appealed, and he could seethat. He showed me everything again, with so much information he made me writenotes... and then he used his mobile to call his sub. HE walked in wearingmotorbike leathers and looking about 16. His diary, with photos, had a copy ofhis birth certificate. He was 19, and his last beating was dated less than aweek ago... spanking, paddle, tawse, same as me.
“Strip,” Texordered. The sub stripped. “Bend over the table”. The sub’s bottom wasperfect... not a mark. “Ask Butterfly nicely.” “Please punish me very hard,Butterfly.” He was asking me tohit him, and Tex was giving me the choice of implements. I chose the tawse, butI remembered the warm-up. I couldn’t have taken that tawse without it. I hand-spanked,paddled, and then held the tawse in both hands and laid it on until the sub’sbottom looked like mine.
When I stoppedI looked at Tex. The gentle lover was erect, and he plunged into his sub’sanus. That, dear spankees, is the twist in the tail. Tex had given me everything,and he wasn’t available, or not for sex, but I booked another thrashing. NOTE.I take punishment ONLY from Tex.
I’m in theLiverpool area but I can accommodate, with very private parking if required,and I’m available if you want to experience what I did, EXACTLY. Nonegotiation... no role play... no safe word. I’ll undress you the way Tex did me and have you OTK, or you can stripwith your back to me and bend over. Either sex... gay or not... that’s youronly choice. One wrong move and I’ll tie you down, and Tex showed me how toimmobilise the strongest man with one thumb while I do it.
Any takers?Nosey partners are no excuse. My throbbing, swollen, scarlet bottom showednothing five days later and who can’t think of an excuse to hide their backsidefor that long? Businessmen, or women, who want a Sunday or Monday better applyfast. They can always “go to a conference”. Message me through the site. If Ithink I might accept you I’ll supply my email address. No phone numbersrequired, but you MUST have an unmarked bottom, unless the scars are old andhealed. If you want to supply a photo you can, but you don’t have to. I reservethe right to refuse to touch you if there’s ANY injury I could make worse, andthat includes health problems not caused by CP.
Requests forother punishments considered. Tex is ready to help if I need more implementsand his sub is available for practise using them. The normal rules of safewords etc would apply.
Butterfly