PDA

View Full Version : Wife seeks Mature Senior "Dad"

married-couple
24-07-2013, 11:34 PM
We are a married couple seeking friendship with mature dominant "Dad" Spanker to provide much needed guidance and discipline for wife only..Ideally we are looking for a dominant spanker (not switch) who is in the age 65+ bracket. We are based in the Scottish Borders but happy to travel providing you can accommodate..We are a genuine couple and looking to further our experience and not financial gain. We would be delighted to hear from maybe a gent in retirement who has experience of implementing strict discipline, mentoring etc.. We welcome considerate and thoughtful replies, opposed to one liners etc..
Thanks for reading

Ste
13-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Hi I'm a 70 year old male
ex night club owner so I've seen lots of naughty girls in my time most of them needing a good bare bottom spanking however until the passing of my wife 4 years ago I'd never followed my spanking fantasies up I'm now fully retired so have lots of time on my hands altho we do live quite away from each other I'm in a very nice part of York with a detached house so no worries of nosy neighbours
i think enitialy I could spank my new daughter through you with a view to meeting in the very near future if things are good for all three of us then I could travel or I would reimburse all of your costs to visit me theirs some very good hotels in York that I could book for you but I do live alone in a 5 bedroom house do their is room here the choice would be yours
i look forward to hearing from you let me know wot kind of things my girl has been up to and I will think of asuitable punishment
a pic would be appreciated I'm very discreate and honest the only thing I ask is you are too
All the best
Ste

cairnskye
13-08-2013, 11:58 PM
Hello married couple, have you noticed the respondent from Wakefield under the title Ste states he is 70 and retired but in his profile he states he was born in 1973 and is aged 40. His maths is rather awry and clearly his spelling is also. Beware the fantasist. Regards and wishing you well in your search

Grant Marks
14-08-2013, 12:03 AM
Hi Ste, not quite sure if you are looking to spank a new daughter that you already have, or if you would like to have one brought to you for you to spank. Either way I would be interested in helping you out. i live in the Northampton area and I see that you have said that you are from the Wakefield area, although you do say York.
Travelling for me is not an issue so that is one problem put away. If I was to supply a lass, then she would expect to be paid for it and you would be guaranteed a result and a variety of punishments would be available for you to apply. i would need my costs to be met, as I am sure you would expect. If we were to be visiting as a pair, then we would be happy to use your premises, which I am sure you would prefer, nosey listeners in from the next room etc.
Let me know what you think
Grant Marks