PDA

View Full Version : Switch Taylor and switch Odyne (Two pretty, young, Glasgow pro switches)

MissCorporalPunishment
25-07-2013, 12:53 PM
Switch Odyne is a beautiful pro sub/switch in her early twenties who really enjoys receiving CP. Dress size 12 and standing 5ft10 in her bare feet. She has long brown hair which is below shoulder length. She is a hardened masochist that would put many sub guys to shame. She is available in double sessions with myself, either as a spanker or spankee.

Switch Taylor is a pretty pro sub/switch swho is also in her early twenties who loves being spanked and caned. Dress size 12 with long straight brown hair. She has a high pain threshold and a true love of CP.

Different session possibilities would be you watching me punish Odyne/Taylor, Mistress watching you punish Odyne/Taylor. Us both taking turns to administer disciple or me teaching you how to administer CP. A safe word will be in use and their limits totally respected. This is not a sexual service and nudity will also not be involved.

Contact me via my website regarding double sessions: http://www.misssultrybelle.com/

MissCorporalPunishment
25-07-2013, 03:56 PM
55595560 Odyne on the cage and Taylor on the bench.