PDA

View Full Version : Master Steve

badgirl
30-07-2013, 05:13 PM
I think I've just been 'stood up' by this person from this sites membership, does anyone else have knowledge of him? I thought I'd enough confirmation that he was real but now I just feel that someone's just been to find out where I live then dissapeared

butterfly
31-07-2013, 11:12 AM
I can't trace a member called Master Steve. Is that his actual site name? Did you ever check his profile?
You would be wise to report this.
Everybody gets "stood up", or suffers from time-wasters wanting the thrill of "dirty chat" sometimes, but one who got as far as knowing your actual address isn't a nice thought. Emails & mobile numbers can be changed as a last resort, though I've never reached that point... probably too careful... but you can hardly move house... flat... room or whatever.

happygolucky
31-07-2013, 02:50 PM
Yes, I can confirm that there is a user with this username. Things do go wrong however so it's probably best not to jump to too many conclusions. I was stuck on a dual carriageway on my way to a session once which became closed for four hours due to a fatal accident and, as there was no phone reception in that particular area, couldn't advise my 'other party', but just sit and wait it out. By the time I got through the guy was so fed up he refused to take my call. Sorted it out via email eventually but it always feels odd.

butterfly
01-08-2013, 12:01 AM
Mobile reception can be a problem, as is my "grey area" internet. I almost let someone down very recently. WORK got in the way & I needed to change the date. Hotmail simply wouldn't SEND. Luckily he did check into the site in time and find my message there, and all is now organised again. This case did worry me when I couldn't find Master Steve on the member list. Maybe he'll read this and explain. Even if he just got cold feet it would put badgirls's mind at rest, and if that's embarrassing a private message would be all it would take.

genre
21-12-2013, 08:23 PM
this weren't seasick stevie badgirl :D lmao