sevensisters
22-01-2008, 10:52 AM
What about the slipper

Biology Beak
28-02-2008, 11:22 AM
cane, preferably a dragon

Biology Beak
28-02-2008, 10:25 PM
I have recently aquired a rhino hide sjambok. It is heavy and flexible and with sensitivity its use can range from modest punishment to extreme. The choice rests with the giver. For a flexible approach (no pun intended) it is ideal.

x4spank
03-03-2008, 07:31 AM
A Nice flexible smooth thin rattan cane, I know other people here like heavier canes but I think this is best, especially for me over my knickers.

Spankme42
01-04-2008, 04:36 PM
In relation to What's the best implement.... then I would have to choose The Slipper (which includes plimsoles). A slipper somehow seems to evoke both fear, and then post-slippering, a curious sense of pleasure.... best following a thorough warm up by hand of course.... but then knowing that a paddle, strap or The Cane will be following! Happy Spanking!

Beauman
25-04-2008, 02:21 PM
A nice whippy cane

arse2cane
04-05-2008, 02:19 PM
I go for either the senior cane or the reformatory cane every time. I was given a really testing caning with thinner canes recently. It was good for me but for sheer enjoyment, give me the heavier canes any time. I have to confess to not being keen on the tawse!

TheDazzler
16-05-2008, 10:11 AM
A good old fashioned hairbrush

llamedos
29-06-2008, 11:04 AM
good old school plimsoll

strictuncle
29-06-2008, 11:25 PM
The best domestic implement for me is the belt. I was always afraid of my dad taking his belt to me. I didn't mind the hand or the slipper (gymshoe) but was alwas afraid of the belt. Ithink it was because the affects lasted longer both with pain and marks. The redness of a tanning would be gone in a day or so but the stripes of the belt could last a week or more. In school of course it has to be the cane which I think is more effective on the hand. Sadly I haven't found anyone who will hand cane me. Of the two the belt is the best in my book.

supermario
01-07-2008, 11:41 PM
My fav impliment is the lexan paddle. maximum thickness 6mm, it is light, springy, virtually unbreakable and most importantly you do not bruise easily. so it can be used for extended punishments, real bad boy spankings. Oh yes and it is extremely painful. my worst one has got to be a switch cut rfom either a willow tree or a Quince tree

jamie0008
06-07-2008, 03:59 AM
I get slipper then tawse and real whippie cane afta...long sesh....tawse real bites bent ova bakk of chair and cane real stings

pest29
06-07-2008, 10:00 PM
Glad to see the hand that smacks scoring so well.If done properly it can be highly effective and causes minimal damage. Indeed naughty bottoms can be dealt with like this every couple of days....errr....what am I saying!!!

Nickysdown
20-07-2008, 06:44 PM
It's a great shame that the Martinet was not included in the poll. This French whip is highly effective, especially in the case of the longer tailed adult version. At a recent session with a switchng friend he suggested after a few light strokes that naughty French boys and girls got off much more lightly than their Scottish counterparts who suffered under the two and three tailed tawse. I offered him a chance to take a well laid on Martinet punishment of some 30 strokes and afterwards he had to admit that hard whipping with a martinet was just as painfull as having the same number of strokes delivered with a 2 or 3 tailed XH Lochgelly or Glasgow strap. Indeed he added that it was as painful as the light maternal style birch but didn't do the same damage to the buttocks allowing a longer punishment.

Anyone else love the sting of the French whip?

happygolucky
21-07-2008, 03:04 PM
Why not start a new poll and include the implements you wish?

Regards

scorpio1948
22-07-2008, 06:45 AM
The Scottish tawse is one of the best implements to use for c.p.
A birch can also be rather erotic. :)

llamedos
06-08-2008, 04:18 PM
how about the plimsoll, with a well worn sole

chris_602b
23-08-2008, 07:01 PM
Senior, reformatory or dragon cane, every time, both for pain and marks.

lash6
04-10-2008, 12:17 AM
For the hands.Nothing compares to a genuine H or XH Lochgelly Tawse.

For the buttocks.A good 32" long 1/4" Junior Rattan.

For the back a well crafted Leather stranded Cat.

andy1619
02-11-2008, 01:50 PM
how about the plimsoll, with a well worn sole
love a good whippy well worn plimsoll, particularly converse!

jonspank
16-05-2009, 04:07 PM
The best implements for me are the cane, and a good firm hand. The canes i use are Dragon for best results for people that can take a good caning.
For novices the Ratton

sch1285
16-08-2009, 10:54 PM
The cane is most effective in my experience and I like the sharp sting as a opposed to the dull thud of a slipper or paddle

uksenior58
17-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Plimsol for me. Preferably on my bare ass. Always seems more meaningful without being too devastating and can even be sensual. Probably a throw back to school days when I was regularly slippered - and enjoyed it! But of course it depends what the individual spankee is looking for - or the spanker!

Jaynee Ward
18-10-2009, 01:52 PM
I really like a leather tawse.....
but it must be the stinging effects of a swishy cane that wins my vote
Mmmmmmmm

pippy
26-11-2009, 03:37 PM
Hand and belt please.

pippy
27-11-2009, 09:57 AM
i am alover of the french whip as it can be used for a much longer period to build up the pain therefore the session can last longer and be better for both giver and receiver.

spankandy
27-11-2009, 08:05 PM
It depends on your own likes. Many go for the cane but I like the tawse. The main leather strikes across the buttocks but the tails 'caress' round the sides. Mmmmm.

drum
06-12-2009, 12:05 AM
Lochgelly tawse for hands and Philps for arse
Pain ++

happygolucky
06-12-2009, 11:44 PM
Well stop grizzling and start your own poll

slipperboy
24-01-2010, 08:08 PM
WOT No slipper? :eek:

One of my favourites for sure.

School Boy J

raden67
24-01-2010, 10:43 PM
hmmm! tough one that! no,end of the day nothing can beat the cane!

slipper4me
09-02-2010, 06:52 PM
With a log in like mine, it has to be slipper or plimsoll. Nice sound and feel.

Simon138
09-02-2010, 07:10 PM
With out doubt the slipper.

strict_male
09-02-2010, 11:31 PM
I entirely agree, the slipper is the perfect thing for dealing with naughty girls (or I guess boys).:)

fishvicar
25-03-2010, 11:33 PM
the whip....

chris_602b
26-03-2010, 06:16 PM
I agree that being whipped can be a great experience, if the whip's wielded by an expert, and if the whip is exactly the right length and weight -- not too long and not too light and definitely not to be confused with the rigid crop. The whip must be flexible from the handle to the end. Plaited leather nicely tapered with a diamond-shape cracker that leaves a distinctive mark at the far side with every stroke. Fantastic when it goes well, for example definately no wrap-round over the hip on the far side from the disciplinarian. (But nothing can beat the cane, IOW nothing can beat like the cane!)

jmwpam
12-05-2010, 10:30 AM
i am of the opion that the cane,rattan, is the best implement.There is nothing like when are bent over and can hear the swish of the cane before it desends on your bare bum

olderpassive
12-05-2010, 03:38 PM
Without doubt the cane is the best implement for punishment as it is very painfull and leaves such lovely marks on your bum

anarchistic_masochist
12-05-2010, 10:53 PM
Cane. Cane! CANE!!!!! :D:D:D

You can't beat it (heh! well...you can, preferably across my bare backside!!)

Ahem. Anyway. Yes... whether it's a light whippy one or a dull, thudding, monster dragon one, the answer is always the same:

"Please Sir, may I have another?!" :eek:

*cackles maniacly*

Cherry x x

p.s. did I mention that my preferred implement is the cane? :D

JodieLee
16-05-2010, 10:39 PM
Hmmm, the best implement.... It is very hard to choose, for me it is the combination in a session that I enjoy. A good hand spanking to start to warm my bottom and then moving onto paddles and I do love a good flogger, tawse and crop and finally climaxing to the cane when ready fills me me with satisfaction. It is the combination that I enjoy, and the anticipation of the cane. Am I just being indecisive or greedy? Condemn me if you must but I love it all and I'm always worthy of a good punishment,
Jodie
xxx

anarchistic_masochist
17-05-2010, 10:11 PM
I agree, Jodielee!

It's great being whacked with a variety of implements and then ending on the cane....save the best til last, that's what I say!

Cherry

And yeah, I'm greedy... :p

warminghand
13-06-2010, 10:48 AM
[I agree totally still waiting to try my hand on your bottom Cherry!
let me know when you are free

QUOTE=anarchistic_masochist;8396]I agree, Jodielee!

It's great being whacked with a variety of implements and then ending on the cane....save the best til last, that's what I say!

Cherry

And yeah, I'm greedy... :p[/QUOTE]

bre8
10-07-2010, 12:47 PM
What is the best implement for producing the most pain with the least marking?
And is there any after spanking treatment that can reduce or quicken the healing process?

Reason for asking is I wouldn't want to be in the position of trying to keep my bum covered up at home or try to explain where any marks came from

borocub
10-07-2010, 12:53 PM
well a good warm up by hand on ur bottom. Then slipper, leather, wooden paddle.;But what ever you get there will be some form of marking or what' the point. After care i use surgical spirits or distilled witch hazel. Then when ur bottom as carmed down a good body lotion rub it on in the morning and at night. As you lose moisture for the skin when been spanked as the skin dose dry out.

anarchistic_masochist
10-07-2010, 01:34 PM
What is the best implement for producing the most pain with the least marking?
And is there any after spanking treatment that can reduce or quicken the healing process?

Reason for asking is I wouldn't want to be in the position of trying to keep my bum covered up at home or try to explain where any marks came from

Witch Hazel brings out bruising, and you heal quicker. Aloe Vera soothes hot bottoms, and speeds the healing process. (Ask Mr. Tennant!)

Cherry x

chris_602b
10-07-2010, 02:43 PM
It's a great shame that the Martinet was not included in the poll. This French whip is highly effective, especially in the case of the longer tailed adult version. ... Anyone else love the sting of the French whip?

Yes, its great. Some time ago I bought a beautiful Martinet (or French Whip) in an ordinary hardware store (ironmongers) in a small French town where several of them of different lengths were hanging up in the front of the shop. When I asked how much one would cost I was asked whether it was to be used for punishing my wife (!) or children, I said adults either male or female so the shopkeeper picked out one that had nine longer and thicker leather tails than the others, in fact its quite heavy. (I didnt mention that my "wife" was likelier to use it to punish me than for me to punish her! :mad:) I asked if it was suitable for whipping the buttocks or only the hands and she said it was very good for either but normally it was for the bare bottom. I have only recently had it used on me and it stung and left nice clear distinct marks that lasted over a week. Very good for use after a severe caning and before the birch!!!!

silverplane
25-07-2010, 05:21 PM
Personally I like to be warmed up with the belt followed by the cane.

chris_602b
28-07-2010, 03:43 PM
Personally I like to be warmed up with the belt followed by the cane.

Which gives the deepest clearest longest lasting marks, the cane after a warm-up with the belt, paddle or flogger, or starting off straightaway with the cane? And does the cane hurt more or less if the backside has been warmed up first with something else?

Canee81
16-08-2010, 08:52 PM
Which gives the deepest clearest longest lasting marks, the cane after a warm-up with the belt, paddle or flogger, or starting off straightaway with the cane? And does the cane hurt more or less if the backside has been warmed up first with something else?
If you have a warm up then the cane will hurt less (as your arse will be used to the spanking by the time the cane hits), and leave less well defined marks.
If you want clear, long lasting marks then go straight in full force with the cane. I personally prefer the cane with no warm up. I prefer not to display my interest to everyone in the showers at the swimming pool, so any tips (like using alcohol/ witch hazel) straight after punishment (perhaps while still restrained) will be much appreciated.

totty
16-09-2010, 03:33 PM
i love the tawse onmy barearse.it sounds great.

mikewill
14-05-2011, 02:44 PM
canee 81 is right, but anarchistic masochist's thinking is closer to mine. A really good hand spanking is always satisfying to feel - and to administer!
Personally, I'm not too keen on lotions being rubbed into my behind, but perhaps that's because it signals the end of the fun.

anarchistic_masochist
17-05-2011, 12:46 PM
If you have a warm up then the cane will hurt less (as your arse will be used to the spanking by the time the cane hits), and leave less well defined marks.
If you want clear, long lasting marks then go straight in full force with the cane. I personally prefer the cane with no warm up. I prefer not to display my interest to everyone in the showers at the swimming pool, so any tips (like using alcohol/ witch hazel) straight after punishment (perhaps while still restrained) will be much appreciated.

Arnica cream is great for bruises.
Witch hazel reduces swelling.
Aloe Vera soothes soreness.

I'm somewhat of an apothecary when it comes to spanking aftercare... :)

Cherry x

Bluebell73
25-05-2011, 06:15 PM
The best impliment for me is the XH lochgelly two tail or a Philps tawse used by someone who knows how to belt the hands properly. I experienced them at school and I have felt them a few times recently, magic.

BB73

Bluebell73
26-05-2011, 01:53 PM
Not sure what you mean by that quote Westy "grow a pair" But if you are refering to the lady from Fife then you couldn't be more wrong. She hasn't got at present a Philps or an XH lochgelly two tail, however if you have a spare one you could always lend her it. She would probably get more use out of it than you.

BB73

Oh and I wonder who that could be. Grow a pair.

anarchistic_masochist
01-07-2011, 05:34 PM
I don't see "bookmark" listed as one of the optional implements!
TDH

Poor old Westey! You're so mean to the poor bloke! *chuckles*

Cherry x

andyrubber
21-10-2012, 02:12 PM
I have a new favourite which is my jockeys whip. It's firm and delivers a good stroke which reaches over both buttocks although I would suggest spanking from both sides of the spankee.

romasz
21-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Hi If anyone would like to experience a selection of Tawses by the Dick familt I am more than willing to lend these to the lady in question but be warned it could be a very painful experience!!

J

Not sure what you mean by that quote Westy "grow a pair" But if you are refering to the lady from Fife then you couldn't be more wrong. She hasn't got at present a Philps or an XH lochgelly two tail, however if you have a spare one you could always lend her it. She would probably get more use out of it than you.

BB73

sweetbut58
23-10-2012, 01:10 PM
Without a doubt a large leather paddle the noise increases the enjoyment have taken 150 full blast easy mmmmmmmm

Bendover
12-05-2013, 03:31 PM
Exactly, the slipper and the plimsoll are popular in the CP scene. A traditional size ten plimsoll with a smooth sole can hurt almost as much as a cane.

dalesman
22-05-2013, 03:33 PM
A ratten cane on the bare bottom. There is simply nothing else like it.

subboy_soankee
08-08-2013, 09:33 AM
I find the best thing is that following a good hard spanking is to be followed by a hard prolonged beating with a rattan cane

jon
08-08-2013, 11:14 PM
A cane on the bare bottom applied firmly

Wiggle
08-08-2013, 11:50 PM
Without a doubt, the best implement is the Cane, it's such an emotive implement and for those who've received its bite, never forgotten!!!

Bendover
18-08-2013, 11:38 PM
Not mentioned in the above, a traditional white plimsoll with a smooth sole. It hurts like hell and is easier to use than a cane.

mart48x
24-08-2013, 02:54 PM
A dragon cane in the hands of a Welsh lady who knows how to use it. Tell me of one who lives in South Wales?

jaybo
01-01-2016, 09:11 AM
Oh it's got to be the cane surely? Available in all shapes and sizes the sound as it whoosh through the air arriving at its soft fleshy target with a smart crack a moment of thud! I then that line of heated fire. After a few more whacks being allowed to rub it in better and feel the thin raised bumps and the ache the afterwards mmm

Ben
09-02-2016, 11:04 AM
Without doubt "The Cane" .. a reasonable thin one, but accurately delivered.

eagle01
14-05-2016, 08:08 AM
I'm biased, but .... my hand

Bez
19-12-2016, 06:40 AM
I agree, the slipper is my favourite implement as well.

red hand
19-12-2016, 08:11 PM
hand closely, followed by leather paddle

hj_252
10-04-2017, 05:44 PM
Definitely Hand or Belt for me...

Brodie Pollard
25-05-2017, 03:39 PM
Hand if done right

jackconnor
12-06-2017, 04:22 PM
Cane. If you are going to spank a naught boy they need a cane and hard enough to bring some tears.

thrashmore
08-07-2017, 11:41 AM
It has to be the cane for me, there's nothing like the fiery sting of a thick swishy cane delivered accurately

Deanessex
16-08-2017, 08:46 PM
Yes I definitely agree...it has to be the cane... there is nothing like the pleasure and the paun

sub2all
11-10-2017, 12:36 PM
Cane of course and my daughters favourite, the riding crop

70yoswitch
02-11-2017, 01:06 PM
Cane off a lady or girl, hand off a man, strap off a boy

naughtyangie
01-03-2019, 09:30 AM
Why isn't a carpet beater on the list? The very pretty patterns sting beautifully!

jaybo
01-03-2019, 12:03 PM
I see I picked the cane for a previous comment on this topic.
But just lately I've been using a wire looped flogger.
It's home made and the loops are slightly different sizes it's not a sleek attractive bit of kit (neither am I!)
But my goodness it packs a good sting and bite
Its compact and not at all unwieldy so self spanking is a cinch.
Right I'm going away to play now!

Leigh6
14-11-2019, 07:33 PM
Definitely the traditional swishy, crook handled, school cane, laid on accurately and slowly.

timjcain
25-11-2019, 08:24 PM
Cane every time, just love the feel of it and the marks it leaves