PDA

View Full Version : Lighting candles

toptony
02-08-2013, 08:31 AM
Blessed as I am with two truly wonderful subs sadly are in the North so contact is limited and luckily one close to home but who entirely rightly is just now finding a potential new life partner closer to her age - I find myself wondering if such amazing luck could still be still working for me. She would be of any age and ideally within 50 miles of Cambridge. Switch would be great - but as a predominantly M/f spanker by no means essential - of any ethnicity and of any level from virgin spankee to very experienced - likely to enjoy a very confidential trusting relationship and inclined to liking a mentoring role from me as well as a sensitive though firm supportive regular email/phone relationship and occasional shoulder to cry on - even without going OTK! - as well would be nice. Me - youthful early 70's going on 40 - former Uni tutor in social sciences and therapy and a 15 year first class honours graduate of the noble arts of CP - could even provide references. Some might say I should be satisfied with my lot - but hey - life's too short to ever be satisfied with ones lot- use it or lose it. Am a lifelong 'half-full glass' person who would rather light a candle that complain of the dark - so if any of that lights your candle do PM me for more info. Either way - go safely and go well. T. X.

redchris76
02-08-2013, 03:00 PM
Sorry to here you still not found someone, we spoke on another site and by email. take care Chris

toptony
02-08-2013, 03:23 PM
Thanks Chris - am as ever optimistic. Cheers Tony