PDA

View Full Version : First Time

unspanked
03-08-2013, 08:43 PM
I am always interested in how people are drawn into spanking either as spanker or spankee so to set things in motion I will recount my first time. When I was 12 I had a paper round and on my way home used to take a shortcut through the park passing the public. It was at this time my freinds and I were noticing girls in a new way, they had bumps on their chests and wore skirts etc. So many stories went round about how they look naked it was difficult to know what to believe and as I passed the toilets I thought I would have a quick look to further my education.
I popped my head round the corner and was surprised to see no urinals, I had heard girls sat down to pee but none of my freinds had sisters or knew why. The missing urinals seemed to back this up. On one wall there were a row of sinks and mirrors and on the other a row of WC's the thrid wall had a strange box on it, very strange, I went right insde to see what this box was but after examining it was no wiser, what on earth were tampons and what did girls do with them ?.
I was getting a hard on just being there although it was too early for anyone to be around. I started to need a pee and was going next door to the Gents when I thought I wouold pee in one of the Ladies Closets. I was just finishing and putting willy back when a voice behind me sternly asked "what the hell was I doing ?".
I turned round to find a largish clippie from Alexanders buses standing behind me. I started to stammer an excuse but she was having none of it and shouted for the driver of the buses who came running in, "Take him to the police" she said.
He agreed and I started to plead that I had done nothing wrong, "OK said he punish him yourself Alice"
"Will you accept punishment from me and I won't get the police" she demanded. Ok I replied thinking it would be over quickly. She went into a cubcle and sat down then told me to take my trousers and pants down, I was horified and wanted to run but the driver was blocking the door. "DoO IT NOW " she shouted and I dropped them both to my ankles. "Come here and lay over my knee" I shuffled into the cubicle but it was too narrow "Stand there she said and I stood in fromnt of her while she pulled up her skirt and removed her panties then sat to pee. I was astonished as she was wearing a rubbery corset thing and stockings and I could see her hairy fanny.
Ske shuffled her bum to the front of the wooden seat and told me to get on my knees then she grabbed my head and forced it between her legs and told me to lick. I did without knowing what I was doing. After a few minutes she gasped and pushed me back them ordered me over to the sinks. I was bent over and she gave me 6 hard spanks on each buttock. then both of them left me near to tears with a very sore bum and the hardest cock I had ever had.
I am sure that this experience started me on my road to many kinks and I will be forever grateful to Alice

overIgo
10-08-2013, 09:24 PM
I have heard stories of clippies on the bus mostly women lamping drunk travellers with a bottle of Bru (irn bru), So it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest as back in the day every tom dick and harriet had at least 3 aunty's who were not related and everyone could spank you....