PDA

View Full Version : Public Prison Beating

redchris76
07-08-2013, 05:02 PM
One of my many many fantasies is that I am on holiday in a very foreign country and I am arrested and found guilty for a crime I did not commit. I am sentenced to death but it is reduced to 20 years in prison and a public beating on appeal. I have no idea what or when the beating is, 6 months in the hell hole I am regretting it, as the death penalty would have been better as I will probably not survive 20 years in prison. One day I am given a different boiler suit and told today is my first punishment, I only agreed to 1 beating but they ignore me. I am led out in shackles into the prison compound tied to a horse bench naked. I am whipped on my back arse and legs, 30 strokes with a Singapore stinger and 30 with a wooden paddle. I am then turned over and I whipped across my chest gentials and legs. I am then turned back over and caned 100 times. I am then told this will happen every 6 months for my 20 year sentence or I can be hanged right now, I choose the hanging which turned out to be a short drop hanging and I suffer a slow death.