PDA

View Full Version : 19 year old needs a good beating

jimbo94
09-08-2013, 06:19 PM
are these advertisements for spankings only? because I'm 19 and want a good beating not a spanking. this might sound weird but i'm looking for someone to play as a school bully and punch me in the stomach repeatedly and give me a kick in the balls. preferably a male. if there is anyone who is interested please either pm me or reply to this thread.

EHS
14-08-2013, 12:53 AM
Are you serious? This is a spanking forum not a beat me up forum! No one here is into what you have just described!

toptony
14-08-2013, 08:24 AM
I agree - hard to imagine why anyone would enjoy or want to do that for you - though some professional Domme's may oblige for a fee.

happygolucky
14-08-2013, 11:31 AM
I'm speaking at a personal level here and not on behalf of the site: I can't see the difference between one form the consensual causing of pain and another. Naturally any 'beating' can go too far and there are laws to consider as well but why is striking someone's flesh with an object (say, a cane, slipper, tawse or belt) any less or more deserving than striking someone's flesh with the flat of one's hand (spanking) or the bone of a fist which is what jimbo94 is requesting. Presumably the argument will run 'well punching is a form of aggression and control used on the street by violent people' but tell that to my friend who was imprisoned in apartheid South Africa and ask him what he thinks of the cane.

As long as both are consensual then who am I to judge? I must admit it's not my bag and I'm not sure I could even do it but there'll be some who will and my only extra advice is 'jimbo94 - please be careful'.

Just my personal thoughts.