PDA

View Full Version : Ode to a Virgin Spanker

Tregaskis
12-08-2013, 07:20 PM
My bum is alabaster white/ And needs a gentle woman’s smite/ My bum is round and marble cool/ And needs a spank just like at school/ My bum is milky opal firm/ And needs a slap to make it squirm/ My bum is chaste and blemish free/ And ne’er laid o’er a woman’s knee/ To be prostrate in so louche a way/ Is a fantasy I long to play/ So pink my cheeks and beat them tender/ Spank me till I cry surrender/ Then stay your hand, your work is done/ You’ve had your open-handed fun/ Apply fragrant oils with fingertips/ To ease the throbs where kissed by whips/ Then close the chapter and turn the page/ And in the spirit of the age/ Of fairness and equality/ I’ll swap with you and you with me/ And when you’re prone across my knees/ Repent and make up mercy pleas/ As I lift your silken dressing gown/ And pull your lacy panties down/ And in playful reciprocity/ I’ll mete to you what you dealt to me/ This is my perfect fantasy/ If it’s also yours, just contact me/ And if by different rules you play/ All you have to do is say/ Nota bene guys, please mark these words/ This post is strictly for the birds.