PDA

View Full Version : Preparing for a spanking

Chatabox08
29-08-2013, 01:28 PM
As a newbie, I would appreciate the help of others here who are more experienced.
I intend to advance from self spanking to handing control over to someone else. I assume that when doing it myself, I will naturally be "pulling my punches", so assume that the impacts when someone else is in charge are likely to be more severe?
In order to prepare for this, will it lessen any marking / bruising if I carry out regular self spankings to "harden up" my rear end? Does regular exposure to spanking/beating with implements reduce the risk of markings later on?
Any advice great fully received :)

slowhandjack
30-08-2013, 12:17 PM
Hi Chatabox08 - a couple of things:

1) Spanking yourself won't reduce your risk of marking. You just need to be spanked in a way that minimises marking.

That obviously limits the fun you can have, but it is perfectly possible - eg prolonged hand spanking, careful use of the the slipper.

2) Having someone else spank you does not have to be 'more severe' - you can be spanked gently > moderately > firmly > to whatever level of severity you want.

I would be happy to help you advance at you own pace, mindful of the marking/severity issues.

I've sent you a PM - feel free to contact me when you're ready to move forward.

Jack

Chatabox08
30-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Jack, I have tried to reply to your PM, but it says your mailbox is full.
Thanks for the reply here :)

slowhandjack
31-08-2013, 06:32 AM
Chatabox08 - have cleared my box (as it were!) so please PM me again

Didn't realise I needed to purge it periodically

yummymeusli
27-09-2013, 10:40 AM
In my experience the backside doesn't get any harder but one learns to expect what's coming and therefore to cope with it, then to want it, to then crave it and finally to need it. The marking issue is quite separate with it being very much down to individual skin types. I've known some hardly redden after a severe beating and others to mark up with just a mild spanking. I think it depends on very many physiological factors but each individual is unique.

best of luck.

In order to prepare for this, will it lessen any marking / bruising if I carry out regular self spankings to "harden up" my rear end? Does regular exposure to spanking/beating with implements reduce the risk of markings later on?
Any advice great fully received :)