PDA

View Full Version : Edinburgh spanker for young bottoms

Scottawse
02-09-2013, 05:12 PM
I haven't advertised for a while so thought I would 'have a go'.
'Young' for me generally means 25 or less (legal of course), stretching a few years if you are 'petite' or 'cute'.
Big people and older people will need to ask someone else to spank them, sorry.
A fun spanking through to proper punishment probably on your bare bottom, entirely your choice girls and boys.
Lets talk,
Ian.

Scottawse
16-10-2013, 05:01 PM
Over 180 views in a little over a month is impressive and suggests a very active site ........... unfortunately I have not received a single message.
The title of the ad included "Edinburgh" and "young bottoms" which should have been helpful clues to anyone contemplating opening the ad.
Either there a lot of young bottoms in this area who read the ad but are too shy to follow up, in which case I would invite them to take the plunge.
To all the viewers who did not satisfy the criteria in the heading, I wonder why you bothered?
Ian.

slowhandjack
17-10-2013, 02:33 AM
I bothered to look at your advert because I am interested in what fellow members are posting - even if it does not seem directly relevant to me.

Maybe others do the same.

Why have you 'not received a single message'? For an obvious reason.

In the same way there are few women on this site, there are few (if any) people 25 or younger - the age range you are seeking.

Most of the people on here are 45+ and spanking is largely an older person's kink. You, Scottawse, at 62, are an example of that.

Maybe you're just fishing in the wrong pond.

Scottawse
17-10-2013, 08:57 AM
Thank you for taking the time to offer an explanation ...... there must be a great many 'silver surfers' just looking!
If you search the list of members on this site there are quite a number of young people, and for that matter females of all ages, but the vast majority are inactive.
I have been fortunate to make contacts in my target group in the past but I agree that this pond appears to have run dry.
Ian.