PDA

View Full Version : Strokes as incentive to work to a goal....

caneforme
06-09-2013, 07:54 PM
I was thinking of a way I can achieve two things with one idea, to get strokes of the cane on a regular and justified way, and to lose weight. I've come up with the following, I would love to hear if you have a similar experience, and any ideas you have for improving it.

Every week, have a weigh in, which I record in a log book.

Starting with a base amount of 12 strokes, one set of six with a junior cane, the next set of six with a senior cane.

If I put on weight, every pound I gain in a week, I receive an extra set of six with the senior cane, with an unlimited number of increased sets depending on weight gain.

If I maintain my weight, I receive the base number of 12 strokes, two sets with each cane.

The incentive for me to lose weight is that for every pound I lose per week, the punishment total drops by three strokes, up to a maximum of four pounds (reducing no of strokes to 0). At that point, I thought the reward would be for me to choose the number of strokes if any, with the cane of my choice.

This would be recorded each week to track my progress, and of course note the number of total strokes received.

Any thoughts or improvements to my plan would be amazing, also any tips on the best kind of canes and where to get them would be fantastic, as soon as I have them, the sooner my plan starts :)

TeachersPet
07-09-2013, 05:41 PM
It works the wrong way round. Should be more strokes for lost weight! :)

caneforme
08-09-2013, 09:31 AM
It works the wrong way round. Should be more strokes for lost weight! :)
You make a good point! However, I always seem to be more likely to gain than lose, so am guaranteeing more rattan across my bare backside!

for example, this week I've put on three pounds, so will be receiving 6 strokes with the junior cane, and four sets of 6 with the senior cane (total 30 strokes). Kind of looking forward to it, but also feeling nervous in my stomach....

caneforme
09-09-2013, 05:24 PM
So the caning will commence today, the canes have arrived and the weigh in will happen this evening for me to calculate the number of strokes I will be taking across my naked backside.

caneforme
09-09-2013, 05:27 PM
So the caning will commence today, the canes have arrived and the weigh in will happen this evening for me to calculate the number of strokes I will be taking across my naked backside.

Forgot to say, I will be publishing the photos and the punishment journal in the gallery for spanking pics. Feel free to look!