PDA

View Full Version : Spanking evening and more 19th Sept Alconbury, PE28 4WD

Kinksters_Paradise
08-09-2013, 09:53 PM
Spank n Squeak

We have themed set rooms with a four poster bed including restraints, a rotating round bed, dark room and soft surface alternative play rooms for group. Alternative fetish furniture and restrain points dotted about the venue and open play space with spanking benches along with the cross in the corridor of delights.

I'll have the cage and some other fetish furniture set up in the main room for this evening to ;)

It's a nice social and play evening with a friendly atmosphere, good for making new friends and meeting old ones for some fetish fun or just to learn and understand what the scene is all about. You can be your self, dress to impress, wear as much or as little as you want just be comfortable and happy.

We have rooms for changing and lockers for keeping things tucked away so no need for caring bags or trying to push them under seats or in corners "hands free".

Hot and cold drinks served from the bar

House Photography by Kinksters Paradise Blank Canvas Studios, for private and personal shoots available upon request only!

Coming from a distance and need a place to stay? No problem, the venue also runs the Ace hotel in the same complex. Plenty of parking, the Venue is Tease II, just of the A14 services station at Alconbury, Cambs, PE28 4WD

8pm till Midnight :)
19th Sept

Cost:
£10 per person on the door

Dress code:
Fetish what works for you or smart casual

bossyboots2013
15-09-2013, 02:06 AM
I am interested in coming along. It will be my first time into a spanking club. Please read my profile to get an idea of what I am about. I would like to come along for a look/see and perhaps to join in. Do you have many newbie's showing up? I would like more info if you can provide it. What will I be letting myself in for???