PDA

View Full Version : Wet pants ?

stl1990
09-09-2013, 09:36 PM
Sounds strange but I'd love to wet my pants before being told I'm going to be spanked

badgirl
25-09-2013, 01:42 PM
Perfectly natural for a boy with poor bladder control, what you need are nappies, these will keep your pants clean and make you look very pathetic on first discovery of your nappy then the fact that you have wet it, before your spanking

You can also get Y-Fronts with a piss pad built into them, perhaps you should where them all the time just in case the opportunity to be spanked arises

Titanites
06-02-2015, 07:11 PM
I am not attracted to urine play (though have tried it alone) but "Wet Pants" need not mean only that. There's tap water or (meteorological!) rain, too

Just as most white or pastel-coloured underwear does, gym- or running- shorts can become translucent in the rain (and delightfully more clinging) so there's an idea even if synthesised in the shower. Indeed, PE-kit and short shorts, wet or dry, attract a happy following even if not associated with spanking or the Games-teacher's plimsoll.

More, I have not tried it but have been told wet fabric increases the sensation. This from a young man who told me he was often spanked by his much older male friend, and often with a wet towel over his bare bottom.

j4otk
23-07-2015, 05:29 PM
I think it's wonderful to wet my pants, preferably white Y Fronts or white cotton knickers with frills, then be made to stand in my puddle of piss with my hands on my head until the time comes for my spanking. First on my pissy pants then directly onto the softened flesh of my damp pissy bum whilst I wear the melly Y's or knickers on my head.

slutjill
19-08-2015, 12:10 PM
I think it's wonderful to wet my pants, preferably white Y Fronts or white cotton knickers with frills, then be made to stand in my puddle of piss with my hands on my head until the time comes for my spanking. First on my pissy pants then directly onto the softened flesh of my damp pissy bum whilst I wear the melly Y's or knickers on my head.there is nothing like wearing nice tight panties & pissing in them or having a master piss on them then waiting for them to get cold before caning also being gagged with them while being caned slut jill

j4otk
21-08-2015, 03:10 PM
I'd love to turn you over my knee in your wet pissy knickers and spank you for wetting yourself, enjoying the splatting sound of every spank. Then it'd be off with those wet knickers for them to be stuffed in your mouth to keep you quiet whilst I beleaguered your bottom with the cane.

there is nothing like wearing nice tight panties & pissing in them or having a master piss on them then waiting for them to get cold before caning also being gagged with them while being caned slut jill

slutjill
26-08-2015, 01:37 PM
Hi j4otk I would love to be used over your knee in wet panties getting spanked then being gagged with those pissy knickers till they were fully mouth washed all your piss out of them slut jill

j4otk
15-11-2015, 10:34 AM
there is nothing like wearing nice tight panties & pissing in them or having a master piss on them then waiting for them to get cold before caning also being gagged with them while being caned slut jill

I'd love to be knelt in my own pool of piss, still wearing my pissy knickers whilst Sir slapped my face then took his cock out and pissed in my face then spat on my head before getting ready to thrash my arse.