PDA

View Full Version : Male seeks female to explore fantasies.

bossyboots2013
15-09-2013, 01:46 AM
I am a male, 46, who is seeking a female of any age between 25 and 50 to be my spankee. I am experienced up to a point so am good for a beginer to train or a more experiend spankee to train me up further. Either will have their own appeal.

I am good looking, presentable, sociable, solvent, sane, funny (as in "ha-ha", not weird), very easy going and good company.

I can't really imagine just meeting someone by arangement and getting right down to a spanking session. Maybe I am still retarded in this Dom/Sub scene, but I think a few drinks and a look/see is a better way forward. I am open to suggestions. I am also very interested in learning of any clubs or private parties that I could go to and see/meet more experienced people in action. I assume they exist, but I have no idea how to find out and get an invite!

I have been onto other sites and all they seem to be is subscription grabbers with photos cloned from the internet. However, this site is so plain and hard work to navigate that perhaps it is where the real fun is to be had; maybe.....

Please contact me. All offers will be replied to, even if it's a big "NO". Also, any advice gratefully recieved.