PDA

View Full Version : New Poll - What's the best position?

happygolucky
16-09-2013, 08:29 PM
What's the best way to present oneself or one's 'victim' for punishment

yummymeusli
18-09-2013, 12:58 PM
Personally, being over the knee of a strong, strapping, lovely man with heavy thighs and a hard hand is a perfect start. I'm very flexible so touching my toes is easy but it stretches the skin so much that I find it too much of a shock. Hands on head with bottom poking out is also good as it allows my tormentor unrivaled and almost unlimited access front and back, tease and tan all at the same time. Lying on a bed being spanked is so soporific one can zone out until the chap with the hand becomes impatient and starts to rev things up and finally, being bent over the back of a chair whilst clasping the seat makes one trapped and very vulnerable - perfect for a caning.

I note however that our esteemed leader has omitted the 'wheelbarrow' which is a position I knew nothing about until the other evening when a member (I use the term advisedly) of this forum introduced me to it. The spanking he gave me and his use of a 'rabbit(?)' whilst doing so made me squeal in all sorts of ways I'd never squealed before.

WoW...

toptony
20-09-2013, 05:12 PM
all of them but tops must be OTK and next is bed over mega pile pillows

tez6otb
29-09-2013, 05:30 PM
OTK for me, favourite for both give and take for me any day !

Cane2Way
22-11-2013, 03:16 PM
Being given a good hard spanking and strapping,then bent over the back of a chair naked for a very hard caning. Leaves me with a pulsating erection every time

genre
24-12-2013, 12:45 AM
Did you forget this other position of them being bent over in front of the chair?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cf-rZcE3p8

Wiggle
27-12-2013, 07:16 PM
To my mind the best position is to be bent over some contraption such as a trestle, stark naked presenting ones buttocks for a severe caning, my favourite.

just4fun
10-07-2014, 01:17 AM
I like most of the positions so found it dificult to vote on this one................... Bend over does it for me. LOL

philcane
19-07-2014, 03:49 PM
My best position is bent over a chair touching toes. I find a caning more effective accross the bottom if the skin is stretched and it definately hurts more. Though my wife preferes to cane me laid on the bed or accross a low stool because it is easier using the cane with a downward stroke

Philby158
06-09-2014, 11:25 PM
Best position for me is wearing brief slip pants and bent over the back of a chair. If being caned bare bottom is a must

archie1961
03-07-2015, 11:53 AM
I always think over the knee is the best position because that is mostly how I was always spanked

paulyspanker
03-10-2015, 01:47 PM
over my knee is my prefered positiong for any naughty boy/girl

jaybo
02-02-2016, 11:49 PM
I have tried all different positions... For comfort the bed you can push your arse up higher laying on pillows, but bent right over is heavenly for sensation when caned. I can just imagine the swish/smack impact on the bare bottom.. Then the sweet fire... Thank you sir may I have another.

Ben
09-02-2016, 11:02 AM
OTK as a start, but then secured on a Punishment Bench for the cane.

Leigh6
14-11-2019, 07:36 PM
Depending on the scenario / punisment : on a bed or bent over a desk, table, armchair, etc.