PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriends Knickers

slippermehard
19-09-2013, 12:10 AM
I always keep imagining i am wearing my girlfriends silky knickers and one day we are having a kiss and a cuddle when she feels down my trousers and realises that i have her knickers on. then i imagine that she gives me a good hard slippering on the trousers,knickers and then the bare bottom.
i wish i could find someone willing to do this to me for real.My partner knows i want to be spanked but she says she will never do it.:-(.
I am just wondering what other peoples thoughts are about this and what punishment they would give me for it.
I am mostly looking for a female to spank me but i suppose i don't mind if it is a male but i am not bi sexual.lol
If anyone is interested please don't hesitate to message me.Or leave a response to this.I can only accommodate monday to friday between 9.30am and 1pm at the latest. i don't drive but if you can pick me up and drop me back off again then that would be ok.Would like to meet up for a chat and a coffee first and see how comfortable i feel with whoever i meet before anything further happens.
Thank you in advance to any replies ect.

badgirl
19-09-2013, 07:16 AM
I think your girlfriend should find you wearing her favourite knickers & give you a good telling off, she'd probably want you stripped down to her knickers then give you a few slaps across your face. After this she'd find her favourite bra and put it on you, followed by stockings, skirt , top and a fetching wig. During this process she would slap your arse occasionally but not until your wig was firmly in place would she get you over her knee and begin slippering your needy arse over your skirt then proceed with the rest of your punishment

In between layers of dress and undress she would photograph you, comment & post it straight to facebook. By the time your knickers were off for the final stage of your slippering everyone would know your sissy desire to be slippered in knickers

soccer
19-09-2013, 11:54 AM
Hi,
i would love to visit you one day and find you in knickers and spank and slipper you for it.

slippermehard
23-09-2013, 02:44 PM
Sounds fun lol but I don't think my girlfriend would agree to being there if it ever was to happen.
Thanks for the reply though.

slippermehard
23-09-2013, 02:45 PM
Well I am still looking for someone to give me my first slippering so you never know.

harveytara2
15-10-2017, 01:57 PM
Does your girlfriend ever have skid marks on her worn knickers.