PDA

View Full Version : Pissy nappy on toilet flused head

badgirl
27-09-2013, 01:24 PM
Sorry about the poor quality of my latest picture, its supposed to reflect me with a pissy nappy om my head after my head has been flushed in th toilet, unfortunately the camera I used is awful. However I enjoyed flushing my head down the loo then putting my pissy nappy on my head, even though the nappy wasnt quite good enough to stem thr flow of urine down my legs

tez6otb
01-10-2013, 12:50 PM
groan ..... ;)

ladyseeker
01-10-2013, 03:55 PM
Goodness, now there's a name from the past. Good to hear from you again - I note the quality (?!?) of humour hasn't changed..

As open minded as I am I just cant get my head around this stuff. You do look a bit flushed and it must have been a shock to your cistern.
Are you a big Loo Reed fan?

badgirl
01-10-2013, 09:26 PM
As open minded as I am I just cant get my head around this stuff. You do look a bit flushed and it must have been a shock to your cistern.
Are you a big Loo Reed fan?

Delightful remarks, thank you very much? :)

badgirl
05-10-2013, 11:17 AM
Hello glad you like the toilet humour. You might have to change your ways. Why not put a nappy on your head like DAFTY here and see how that works out. It's certainly a new way to get shit faced.

I am certainly daft & welcome the prospect of anyone's soiled nappy being put on my head, especially if there's the prospect of a spanking follows.