PDA

View Full Version : Help offered to couples wanting to develop their spanking relationship.

toptony
10-10-2013, 08:36 AM
Very experienced mature spanker and former university tutor/mentor in social sciences offers no fees help to couples wanting to develop their spanking relationship - methods and techniques - at whatever level from first timers to experienced. Primarily interested in female spankees but would consider couples who want to develop their switch partnership. Can accommodate or travel to you within 50 miles of Cambridge. Happy to take as long as you need to develop trust and a discreet confidential arrangement. Have had several such approaches from couples over the years but sadly all turned out to be time wasters/fantasists.

spmentor
10-10-2013, 03:25 PM
hi Tony

i agree the search for that elusive couple where one or other or both needs to be disciplined is complicated. Am based South of you and have placed a similar advert without success. However discussions on other sites suggests there are lots who appear to be interested!

Hope you get to meet someone

Regards

P

toptony
11-10-2013, 05:35 PM
Thanks P - an incurable optimist - half full glass - rather light a candle than complain about the dark - better to die in hope than in despair - one can only keep offering in hope. Cheers. T

johnmark
11-10-2013, 11:16 PM
hello top tony
I have replied so many times to your site, I think you are a wind up

toptony
12-10-2013, 08:24 AM
If you have approached me as a male seeking CP I will certainly have declined. I am predominantly a M/f spanker who very occasionally deals with under 25 year old very slim lads - but am unlikely to continue that interest. My offer to couples is a genuine one but we would need to spend time ensuring compatibility. I am very fortunate to meet with a number of wonderful female spankees who would certainly deny that I am a wind-up. However, if it pleases you to continue to regard me as a "wind-up" I suspect that nothing I say will change your perception so may your glass remain half-empty.

toptony
24-10-2013, 08:28 AM
Well did have one PM expression of interest but when invited to give more detail he has not followed up so if that person or indeed any others are interested in exploring it further the offer is still on the table alongside my hand, slipper, paddle, hairbrush, flogger, cane - take your pick!