PDA

View Full Version : Another Newcomer

hantslad
30-10-2013, 06:16 PM
Hi, I just found this site. Wish I'd found it a long while ago. My first taste of spanking came as a result of a visit to a male masseur. He was naked and his penis kept touching me. I watched, fascinated as it grew in size. I touched it and it and it became very hard. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I was told in no uncertain terms that I was taking liberties. I was ordered onto all fours on the table and received my first ever spanking. And to my surprise, I enjoyed it. After a few sessions it became automatic for me to kneel before my session and take his penis into my mouth. I couldn't understand why I should enjoy this - it's something I've never done before. It must be my submissive side. You can't be more submissive than on your knees with another mans penis in your mouth and that and spanking are now like a drug to me. Happy spanking

yummymeusli
01-11-2013, 09:44 AM
Wow
That is such a turn on. Just the picture of you two, one penetrating the other, the dominant and the submissive in perfect balance. Did he squirt his stuff into you? Just sounds so wonderfully horny.

Keep it up!
YM