PDA

View Full Version : The tomb raiders at craig

genre
22-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Whilst being plagued with the Google phishing alert to temporarily prevent my getting access to this site, I decided to give craig a go.
I deployed three similar craig adverts in the casual relationships (no strings attached) group with essential details about myself with age, gender, location, physique description and the type of ‘bottom’ individual I sought to administer a simple spanking too.
Casual relationship adverts
m4w (male seeking female)
m4m (male seeking male)
m4t (male seeking transsexual or transvestite)

I got a plethora of irrelevant replies, including the usual suspects of timewaster game players and to-date ended up with one yet another meaningless 11 minute telephone exchange and heard nothing since.
One striking correlation amazed me the most from these replies, they were mainly from those that sought a meaningful relationship on wanting to be my full time slave?
Incidentally, craig has a more meaningful relationship group to better cater for these needs!

Oh joy I thought: (what happened to simple spanking fun) and from their replies they had modest good spelling, so one cannot not assume they are dyslexic and was unable to comprehend the meaning of casual and NSA (no strings attached).

I had to admire the inferiority from the usual suspects of timewaster game players that assumed me or others was apparently born under a Christmas tree and assumed us stupid but weren’t in reality and could easily see through their con trickster hand-fisted artistry.

In my humble opinion:
I got two allegedly female replies that readily gave out their telephone numbers on first response. Dodgy to say the least they could either be a desperate prostitute or some idiotic male that copied their telephone number illegally advertised in those telephone booths around Hove.
Reality kicks home from my own dating experience in the real offline world, most women aren’t going to give you their telephone number to an entire stranger.

One allegedly young male in their young twenties was keen to tell me about their schooldays and exploits of receiving corporal punishment.
Were they testing my beleaguered brain cells because corporal punishment was outlawed since 1970 in the UK and only the likes of Thailand continue to use this in their schools. It was obvious he was much older than he claimed.

Then I have another allegedly young male that wanted to meet me with us both wearing balaclavas. Obvious he was much older to use some kind of facial disguise.

I also got my fair share from those allegedly having a partner that needed to be punished yet their partner was unaware because they did not reply to me directly them self.
One has to be careful in not being prosecuted for assault from a partner without their knowing consent. I suspect they may suffer from schizophrenia and have an imaginary other half.
Note: not one of my adverts appeared in the m4wm that implied I sought couples.

Anyhow, I have only advertised on craig for about a month so will see what else better might turn up.

carpe deim