PDA

View Full Version : My Introduction

Tommy2000
30-12-2013, 01:02 PM
Hi everyone, I'm very pleased that I just found this site - again! Actually registered over a year ago, then forgot due to work.

Age 52, work abroad but come back to UK at least twice a year - Cambs, Beds, Herts region.

Difficult to believe but I've been obsessed with CP since the age of 7. A mystery to me and I have no idea why. I was lucky (or unlucky?) enough never to have actually been spanked or caned at school. A combination of going to schools where CP was rarely used and my own timidness/good behaviour. Nevertheless, I fantasized non-stop about being humiliated, embarrassed and punished by both male and female teachers.

As a teenager I started to realise that I'd quite like to be on the 'giving' end as well as receiving and as a student, I discovered the magazines Blushes and Roue. I'll never forget the first time I read them!

In the UK I used to find contacts via Uncle Jan's spanking page and Guyspank - both long since gone, I think. Having a vivid imagination and sense of humour, I love role-play and remember that the very first time I was caned, the pain was unbelievable, yet I was so much into the role that I simply couldn't resist. I 'was' a 12 year old naughty schoolboy!
I was also lucky enough to find a contact who lived quite close to me and spent many a Saturday morning visiting him and thrashing his backside. Happy days.

Anyway, if there is anyone who lives in the area of Luton, Stevenage, Huntingdon, Cambridge etc, I'd love to hear from you.

Tommy