PDA

View Full Version : MM Spanking switch games

TeachersPet
05-01-2014, 10:01 PM
Wanting to play spanking games of chance with like-minded guys. You must be able to give and take a caning.

TeachersPet
05-02-2014, 09:07 PM
Still looking. Can accommodate. Location: just North of Derby. nr station so public trans possible.

mt900
08-02-2014, 07:31 AM
Hello Sir, may I ask if you are still looking for people. I am close by and very open minded.

TeachersPet
10-02-2014, 04:58 PM
Yes, I'll send you a private message.

bottomsmacker
18-02-2014, 07:14 PM
Anytime. williamhtaylor@btinternet.com

- - - Updated - - -

Hi and Yes. williamhtaylor@btinternet.com

- - - Updated - - -

Hi and Yes. williamhtaylor@btinternet.com

brett
22-02-2014, 07:49 PM
hi
i'm brett, live in hereford and am very experienced at being put over the knee, and can take a thorough caning(s) get in touch via this site and my bottom is yours to do as ou wish
regards brett

skoolboyuk
24-02-2014, 04:23 PM
Hi, I would definitely be up for some give and take games.
message me... skoolboyuk

- - - Updated - - -

I would be able to join in with that. Can definitely give and take the cane.
Peter
I am based nr. Milton Keynes can host and or travel. Weekdays are best for me.

brett
24-02-2014, 08:07 PM
hello
you are required to bring your miserable bottom to me for a vigorous spanking followed by a thouroug caning, no excuses! I am available on wed 26th march. for the first session i will be your master, for subsequent sesions we will see what you have learned and perhaps you can take revenge
brett

TeachersPet
08-03-2014, 04:00 PM
Well, thanks for the instructions Brett but Hereford is a bit to far for me to travel.

jonspank
16-03-2014, 02:58 PM
Hi Peter, I did send you a private message, not sure if you got the first message? As this sight as usual fucked up and i believe the whole lot was deleted by this crap site. I am on a paying site now and that is how i accumulated all these subs i have got. Will you check your email and let me know if any got through. Mater Jon.

jonspank
18-03-2014, 11:32 AM
To all members, I wish to say that i am sorry for the outburst of the bad word i used and i apologize for using it. My master top will be giving me a tanned ass as well as the slipper and the cane for using the word (fucked up) I will be truly sorry for my actions and i will post my pictures on this site for everybody to see.