PDA

View Full Version : New to the scene

entabeni98
26-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Hi All, Just joined yesterday and need to let you know that I/we are new to the scene and keen to learn. We don't know the language, apart from the obvious otk! So check out the profile and see what you think. She is a short but big girl & has done a little disciplining in the past, just using my belt on me and only very mildly, but we've just bought what we are calling a cat o' 9 tails (correct us if we're wrong hey, no offence will be taken!) and are going to be using that just as soon as I'm back from my winter hols (5th Feb back in UK).

Anyone interested then read our profile. We can come as a couple and she will dress for the occasion, or I am happy to come on my own - note to guys: she won't come on her own so don't ask! We don't have a clue what the form is should we meet anyone but hey, we're quick learners. We do state in the profile travel and expenses required and think that's only reasonable, if it's not to your liking then move on - our philosophy is very practical, if you want something for nothing then ask the Government, but we pay for petrol, hotels, food etc,.

Look forward to hearing from you.
D and K