PDA

View Full Version : empathic spanking

empathic spanker
28-01-2014, 01:13 PM
Hello,

I live in the North East of England, I'm 45 years old and am fortunate enough to be semi retired, although I still work as a business consultant. I am single and live alone in a beautiful part of the country. I am six feet tall and am slim and athletic (exercise is my only current vice!). I have a life long interest in spanking and related kinks.

I am an experienced Dom, although I really don't like the D word, personally I feel that spanking isn't about dominating someone or being superior to them but about caring, nurturing, guiding and when necessary of course applying the appropriate correction; about putting someone else first. Of course it can just be about sexy fun too!

Spanking is only a part of my life, it is complimentary and is an extension of my feelings around mutually caring and nurturing relationships. To me CP is about empathy, trust and respect, building people up not knocking them down.

I am looking to meet a like minded lady, to correspond with a view to meeting and who knows from there.

Best wishes

Empathic Spanker