PDA

View Full Version : Really Strict Real life Disciplinarians 65+ wanted

Simone Suberton
08-02-2014, 03:34 AM
Any really strict and stern and short elderly single gents with their own place and own implements 65+ who like disciplining black CD'S Crossdresser's please PM me or ring me Sirs I live in Milton Keynes ,Bucks Sirs pic on profile Sirs Are you so called really strict and stern and short disciplinarians who frighten everyone and have load of implements and still alive a myth or what? so I want someone to look after me so what? its not that bad (£50 a weekend , a week if your really strict and stern though might be a bit more if you want me for a week Sirs)looking for someone how I could be with for a week every month if your really strict and stern enough or Are you like want it all your own way and you really don't exist, just all mouth and how about you come after me if you really exist I will be waiting Sirs , oh yes the older the better Sirs I am looking for someone or a set that are quite polite but definitely in charge and definitely very mean in a C.P sense , fast spankers and like into prolonged implement discipline, lets see if you really exist Sirs My Mobile Phone Number is 07453 908731 Sirs

Simone Suberton
12-10-2014, 06:41 PM
Hello Sirs Telephone number has changed to 07473718088 Sirs