PDA

View Full Version : Watching the football

steveph
20-02-2014, 12:34 AM
I am invited to go round to the house of a middle aged couple who I drink with at my local pub in order to watch a major football match with the husband while his wife goes shopping.
We arrive before the match is due to start and while he bids farewell to his wife I pop upstairs to use the toilet, as I start to return to the lounge I can't help but notice that his wife has left various items of underwear all over their bed.
I check that he is still downstairs and nip into the bedroom for a quick peek and am standing in front of the mirror holding up a pair of red panties when I get the feeling that I am not alone.
He is standing in the doorway and after asking me what I think I'm doing he tells me to go and wait downstairs.
When he comes down he gives me a choice of submitting to punishment for disrespecting him, his wife and our friendship or having everyone in the pub know that he caught me going through his wife's undies.
I agree to the punishment and he tells me to go to the spare bedroom, change into the clothing which is on the bed and come back down.
When I get to the bedroom I find: a short black skirt, a white blouse, a black bra, black stockings & suspenders and the pair of red panties. I think about it for a while but decide that exposure as a pantie thief would be worse so I change and go downstairs. He is seated in the armchair and tells me to sit on the sofa he comments that it is appropriate for me to be dressed in clothes which I obviously am interested in he then informs me that instead of the football he has a dvd for us to watch.
He picks up his beer, hands me a glass of wine and starts the dvd.
The dvd is the story of woman who has been caught stealing and has chosen corporal punishment instead of the Police, she is spanked, paddled and caned on her bottom in various states of undress and positions until she ends up standing in the middle of the room with her hands on her head wearing just her bra and stockings with her bare red bottom facing the front window.
He then tells me that my punishment is to play the part of the woman in the dvd, I have no choice and he spanks, paddles and canes my bottom until it is just as red as hers.
Then while I am standing in a bra and stockings with my bare red bottom facing the front window his wife walks up the path and in through the front door. (to be continued).