PDA

View Full Version : Strict older male to visit me in Leeds (m/m)

Leeds_otk
26-02-2014, 01:02 PM
I am looking for a regular disciplinarian in the form of a smart, reliable, sane and discreet man over 60. I want a respectable gentleman to come to my flat and punish me in a particular way. We will decide in advance what I will wear. I enjoy dressing as both a boy and a girl, although I am not a convincing TV by any stretch. I envisage a scenario whereby the disciplinarian makes himself comfortable in the room and instructs me to change into schoolboy clothes or items of women's clothing. I will then join sir in the room and the punishment takes place at once.

As for the punishment, I want to be pulled over a man's knee and given a very firm (but not crazy) spanking with the back of a brush. The reason for the brush is simply that a painful spanking can still be given without the need for noisy, forceful blows with the hand. My flat is very noise sensitive and anyone applying should understand that strict limitations must apply. I would want the whole session to last no more than about 30 minutes, and if suited I can envisage a regular, brief disciplinary arrangement.

rredan
08-03-2014, 02:38 PM
contact me imeadiatley I can give u what u want