PDA

View Full Version : Very Strict Headmaster required for a very naughty wife

naughtywife
23-03-2014, 09:08 AM
I have been requested by my husband to attend a very strict headmaster to be disciplined. I am looking for an elderly gentleman of around 60. You will be a strict, stern but fair disciplinarian with an air of authority about you. You will be approachable but make me feel worried and anxious about having to attend your office. You will be able to strictly and sternly tell me off and make me feel like a very naughty girl who feels compelled to do as they are told both by email and when I visit your office. You must be able to give realistic authentic and accurate discipline with the hand, slipper, tawse and cane in a realistic manner in a realistic environment. You must at all times act in a professional manner and therefore must be precise, well reasoned, intelligent and authoritive as I can be quite argumentative. My husband would also be in attendance to witness my punishment. I would happy to attend your office and role play as a naughty six former, a poorly performing teacher or as a very naughty wife. I am also looking for contact by email with lessons/tests set by email and expect to be sent punishment slips for poor performance with punishment carried out by my husband. I would also consider any other ideas you may have regarding mentoring by email. Looks and location are not important. I am not looking for one line responses but somebody who can genuinely provide me with what I looking for so maybe you could outline a visit to your office, examples of role play and some tests would be useful. If you feel you may be able to help please email me at hubbieslittleminx@yahoo.co.uk

slowhandjack
23-03-2014, 09:32 AM
No offence, naughtywife, you may be genuine - but it just doesn't ring true.

The focus on email suggests the promised encounter may never happen - and naughtywife is actually a naughtygentleman getting a cheap thrill from the lessons and punishment slips received from hopeful members.

My apology if I'm wrong, naughtywife, but I've seen this many, many times before. Caveat Emptor.

naughtywife
23-03-2014, 09:43 AM
I can understand your comments but my request is genuine and this is a big step for me personally to be asked to involve someone else in something that has remained private which is why your response has left me slightly deflated as perhaps this site is the wrong way to do it.

In any event your apology is accepted.

tez6otb
23-03-2014, 11:57 AM
It's not just this site you will have difficulty with, it is every site !

The internet is full of time wasters and dreamers, so often genuine people get pasted with the same brush.

Unfortunate, but after you have had your time wasted for the umpteenth time then you begin to get a little sceptical

yummymeusli
23-03-2014, 03:48 PM
As someone in a similar situation; not identical but similar, I feel I must ask how you got on with your other contacts as I notice you've advertised three times before and along similar lines.

In my own time I've had four very successful contacts from this site and one I'd sooner forget. The latter I put down to the law of averages and hope it doesn't become a trend. i imagine though, if the reaction to your posting is anywhere similar to mine you will have been inundated with offers so it would be good to share our experiences if only between ourselves but also perhaps with other forum users. I'm game if you are.

Hope you're having fun...
YM
XX