PDA

View Full Version : Oxford Man Will Give You Exactly The Spanking[s] You Need, Deserve, or Desire.

Andrigel
14-04-2014, 07:27 AM
Hello there.

Man to man spanking can provide a uniquely powerful and, at times, exciting male bonding experience. Over the years I've spanked all sorts of men - students, military men, sportsmen, white and blue collar workers: so many men need and desire this for a wide variety of reasons.

Straight, bisexual, gay - these labels are ultimately meaningless. The simple truth is that many men crave or need at times physical contact and sometimes intimacy with other men. Every man is unique and so is every first-time or later spanking encounter. So, a spanking can be purely disciplinary - designed simply to punish, motivate, help keep someone on track or be part of a mentoring programme; or a spanking can be highly sensual and erotic. I am widowed, in decent shape, friendly and caring but strict when needed, sane, safe, totally clean-living and discreet and I will give you exactly the experience[s] that you seek.

If you want me to spank you please send me a private message.