PDA

View Full Version : Lady wanted for discreet friendship

barebumfun
20-04-2014, 12:49 PM
Hello to all ladies, are you here for the same reason I am? Have a keen interest in spanking, either like to spank or be spanked, perhaps like to switch? If so, I would like to meet you. I am seeking a lady with whom to enjoy our interest together, meet when time allows, make it a social occasion. Meet, perhaps have meal, drink, chat, get in the mood. Share a bottle of wine together. Nothing OTT, like heavy bruising, blistering weal's, etc. Just enough to "redden the cheeks", get that intense erotic feeling. Implements used if desired, but not to extreme. And that includes me too if you like to spank/switch.
I am an OK guy, /60, well groomed, 44 chest, 38 waist, clean shaven, no tattoos, piercings, whatever, non smoker, nothing weird or odd. Also have a profile on some other sites that I will give to any interested ladies.
So ladies, if you like the sound of this, and would like to know more about me, see some photos, please get in touch with contact details. My email address given on request.