PDA

View Full Version : Strict mature male to visit me in leeds m/M

Leeds_otk
24-04-2014, 05:07 PM
I am looking for a regular disciplinarian in the form of a smart, reliable, sane and discreet man over 55. I want a respectable gentleman to come to my flat and punish me in a particular way. We will decide in advance what I will wear. I enjoy dressing as both a boy and a girl, although I am not a convincing TV by any stretch. I envisage a scenario whereby the disciplinarian makes himself comfortable in the room and instructs me to change into schoolboy clothes or items of women's clothing. I will then join sir in the room and the punishment takes place at once.

As for the punishment, I want to be pulled over a man's knee and given a very firm spanking with the back of a brush. The reason for the brush is simply that a painful spanking can still be given without the need for noisy, forceful blows with the hand. My flat is very noise sensitive and anyone applying should understand that strict limitations must apply. I would want the whole session to last no more than about 30 minutes, and if suited I can envisage a regular, brief disciplinary arrangement.

I am 45 years old, small build, slim.

britbrat55@yahoo.com

(britbrat55@yahoo.com)

kraker
24-04-2014, 10:27 PM
Private email sent to you

gra61
28-05-2014, 08:19 AM
I would be very interested in putting you over my knee to spank you hard with a brush

Ignacio Alvarez
31-05-2014, 02:42 PM
Teacher looks for pupil to educate him in the discipline. ...

London, can accommodate and travel:

I am spanish ,dominant, 54 years, 1.71, 75 kgs. with experience.

I like the games of role where the whipping is applied ,being flogged on my knees by the hands in a ritual of progressive nudity and increasing intensity.

I would like that you were accompanying , you can contact yourself with me writing itself to the e-mail.

I am a person that will go to London promptly (days 24-29 of June) and like to contact "you". Regards IGNACIO