PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everybody

heavytawse
28-04-2014, 11:59 AM
Dear All,
I am new to this group, and wish to introduce myself. I am george from North Argyll, and have had interest in the Tawse for many years, firstly at school and home then using in the adult scene. I have interest in meeting other like minded ladies and males who enjoy reminiscing about the school belt. I am a Top, however switch with ladies occasionally. I can accommodate, therefore anybody in North Argyll, Mull, Iona, or Jura please get in touch.

George

drum
10-06-2014, 05:51 PM
Good afternoon George
i also have a longstanding interest in tawses since school days. I'm up for getting the belt and have experience of it!.
i can travel .
Usually naked when punished and take it on hands and bare bottom
drummond

Dear All,
I am new to this group, and wish to introduce myself. I am george from North Argyll, and have had interest in the Tawse for many years, firstly at school and home then using in the adult scene. I have interest in meeting other like minded ladies and males who enjoy reminiscing about the school belt. I am a Top, however switch with ladies occasionally. I can accommodate, therefore anybody in North Argyll, Mull, Iona, or Jura please get in touch.

George