PDA

View Full Version : how did you become interested?

chris_602b
22-01-2008, 09:52 PM
What first got you interested in cp, first reading and talking about it and then experiencing it, either as a top or a bottom, in adult life? In my case it was definitely being caned at my Scottish boarding school, sometimes over school uniform shorts or trousers, sometimes on the bare buttocks (if I was wearing the kilt that day). I was scared of the cane and the pain it caused but I also found it increasingly exciting as time went on and seeing the ridged weals on other boys bottoms in the changing room or the showers after they had been beaten was a big turn-on. I was also turned on by knowing that other boys were looking at my own cane-marks. Now I am a Londoner in my mid-60s and an experienced sub/bottom who often craves the cane (sometimes the birch as well altho I was never birched at school). Most younger people can't have been caned or had other kinds of cp at school as it was abolished long ago, but yet many of them seem as keen on adult consensual cp as ever. What got you into the cp scene if you were never beaten at school (or probably never at home either)?

chris (always on the lookout for a caring but severe master)

northpage
23-01-2008, 08:32 AM
Chris, very similar to you but I got more at home than I did at school. In my area most of my mates got it at home too and the thought of that and seeing them get it at school really turned me on. Since receiveing last at 18 I love to dish it out now but not take. I am 49 now. When I was growing up most comic book stories ended up with the 'bad lad' receiving either off their parents or teachers and cp was very openly discusssed and practiced.

squirrell
28-01-2008, 05:35 PM
very interested in your stories
i was spanked and caned at home and school across briefs of sometimes naked
such a turn on

love to chat with you about it

regards squirrell

Tim Green
29-01-2008, 08:54 AM
I think, like many people, the seeds of my interest in spanking in submission were sown very early - perhaps they were always there - but it took first (and second) hand experience of CP at boarding school to crystalise this and turn it into a life-long passion.

Tim

spankskool
29-01-2008, 02:31 PM
I think, like many people, the seeds of my interest in spanking in submission were sown very early - perhaps they were always there - but it took first (and second) hand experience of CP at boarding school to crystalise this and turn it into a life-long passion.

Tim
Yes, it seems so many of us started at a similar stage. In my own case I became fascinated by the whole scene when watching other boys being slippered in class over their short grey trousers at the age of 10/11. I found it extremely exciting as I got a bit older and it was one of the main topics of conversation among us all. Boarding schools and dormitories were full of experiences the memories of which that have lasted a life time.
I eventually became a schoolmaster so saw/experienced the slipper/cane from both sides!

gordy31
30-01-2008, 12:02 PM
Chris,I think I was an egg (or a sperm) when I found I was first interested,or so it seems.Was never beaten a lot at home,or junior school but at secondary school? where the teachers had been thrown out of the gestapo for cruelty lol
But at least that added to my obsession.
gordy 31