PDA

View Full Version : for starters

Mick Henderson
30-04-2014, 12:39 AM
I would start by taking you over my knee, pulling up your skirt and pulling you knickers down, then I would begin to hand spank you first one cheek then the other, aiming for the middle of each buttock each time, again and again the same spot on each cheek until your lovely arse had two red spots ,I would carry on with this until you were squirming and crying, trying to reach back to protect your poor little tush from my hand, but I would just grab your hand and keep hold of it, then I would reach behind me for the hairbrush and start working out from those 2 red spots aiming each time so the hair brush over-laps with those spots, until they grow to cover the whole your backside, then I start bringing the brush down randomly, all over your burning buttocks, you struggle cry and plead for me to stop, but I just carry on. Sometimes the brush goes from on cheek to the other, sometimes three or fours slaps on one cheek; you don’t know where the next will strike. Then I stop, I put the brush back behind me and gently caress your burning buttocks, listening to your sobs I gently let my fingers move down and stroke the backs of your legs, your inner thighs, white and pale in contrast to the deep red of your arse slowly start to open. I now tell you "get up and go and bend over the desk,
you are gong to be paddled", you plead and beg saying that you have learnt your lesson, I bring my hand down hard on your left cheek then the right, 6 on each cheek, each blow bringing forth a cry , "over the desk or do you want some more of that before you get there?" Now Bending over the desk hands gripping the edge tears streaming down your face your legs parted feet 3ft apart, A leather paddle sits on the desk right in front of your face, only 3 inches across, the leather gleaming, so small but it looks so big as you know that soon you are going to feel it on your already tortured backside, I leave you there looking at the paddle, I just sit and admire you from behind. After 5 minute's you here the chair scrape as I stand and my footsteps as I approach. I place one leg between yours and I rub up against you my knee lifting slightly to rub between your legs as I bend over you and pick up the paddle, I stay there for a moment and gently massage between your legs with my knee. Then I step away and you feel the cool touch of the leather on your burning arse, I rub it all round letting you feel the cool leather, “Eighteen" I say and the cool leather leaves
your buttocks.................... What happens next???? You decide....