PDA

View Full Version : KATIE, TV."SWITCH" GIVES & TAKES CP. M4 Jun. 6

KATIE TV
23-01-2008, 12:56 PM
Hello, I’m Katie, a mature cross dressing TV. “switch”. How would you like to punish a naughty School Girl, Bad Maid, Sexy Secretary or even a Traffic Warden ? YES! Then come and visit me, I love CP. Role play and can make your spanking fantasies come true. I will dress to please YOU and always wear Stockings & Suspenders. You can put me over your knee, lift up my skirt, pull down my panties and spank me to your hearts content, you can also strap & cane me until I’m a very sore and sorry “girl”. I can also be a naughty Nice or Nurse in fact I can play just about anyone you would like to punish. Or would you like me to punish YOU ? I can be a Head Mistress, Aunty, Dominatrix, or Police Woman etc. Punishment can range from mild to “very” severe! (all limits respected). We could also play both ways and “switch” taking it in turns to punish each other. I also offer a Dressing service for boys who would like to be girls. I have a large well equipped mirrored play room in my house, with a Punishment Horse, authentic School Desk, Suspension hoist etc. plus a large collection of CP. & Bondage “toys”. I entertain ladies, gentlemen, TVs & couples. A fee of £80 is required for a 1&1/2hr visit to me. Call Katie on 07811571347. You can also e-mail me for pictures of me in DOM. Or SUB. Role. I look forward to hearing from you. KATIE.

falaba
27-01-2008, 04:13 PM
Hello Katie, Interesting and conveniently situated. Pic please ? George. falaba1@hotmail.com