PDA

View Full Version : Naughty lad for daddys and uncles

smackedbehind
21-05-2014, 08:15 AM
Extremely naughty boy looking to meet daddy's and uncles who can accommodate and interested in scolding, regression, shame,diapers, corner time, smacked legs and bottoms,and all forms of juvenile style discipline. Am into mentoring, structure, accountability and rules.

Ignacio Alvarez
31-05-2014, 02:34 PM
Maestro busca alumno a educarlo en la disciplina. ...

Londres, tiene capacidad y los viajes:

Soy español, dominante, 54 años, 1,71, 75 kgs. con experiencia. Me gustan los juegos de rol en el que se aplica la flagelación, ser azotado de rodillas con las manos en un ritual de la desnudez progresiva y creciente intensidad. Me gustaría que fueras acompaña, puede ponerse en contacto conmigo a ti mismo la propia escritura de la dirección de correo. Soy una persona que va a ir a Londres lo antes posible (días 24-29 de junio) y como para ponerse en contacto con "tú". Saludos IGNACIO

- - - Updated - - -

Teacher looks for pupil to educate him in the discipline. ...

London, can accommodate and travel:

I am spanish ,dominant, 54 years, 1.71, 75 kgs. with experience.

I like the games of role where the whipping is applied ,being flogged on my knees by the hands in a ritual of progressive nudity and increasing intensity.

I would like that you were accompanying , you can contact yourself with me writing itself to the e-mail.

I am a person that will go to London promptly (days 24-29 of June) and like to contact "you". Regards IGNACIO