PDA

View Full Version : The Red-Haired Man

sfogarty
24-05-2014, 08:00 AM
50 year old man, of somewhat stocky build but fit and very presentable, into playing the role of an adult schoolboy of about 18 or so, from one of those countries where such boys still wear smart brief grey shorts. I am looking for a master who is sane, decent and kind, but willing and able to administer the vigorous hiding I deserve. I am well used to the cane, taws, strap and paddle, having taken up to three dozen of each from a former master on previous occasions. I keep my clothes on during punishment, and am not looking for anything sexual, just a robust no-nonsense thrashing with any or all of the implements mentioned above, one that will hopefully make me quiver with terror and bring tears to my eyes. I have the hide of a rhino, and masters not used to me may need to increase both the frequency and intensity of their chastisement in order to get through to me. If you are interested, do get in touch. I am afraid I can't accommodate, and prefer where possible to visit masters on a Saturday, and within a reasonable distance of London. I have penned a few stories in MMSA, which may give some idea of what interests me. http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=The+man+with+red+hair

Ignacio Alvarez
31-05-2014, 02:32 PM
Teacher looks for pupil to educate him in the discipline. ...

London, can accommodate and travel:

I am spanish ,dominant, 54 years, 1.71, 75 kgs. with experience.

I like the games of role where the whipping is applied ,being flogged on my knees by the hands in a ritual of progressive nudity and increasing intensity.

I would like that you were accompanying , you can contact yourself with me writing itself to the e-mail.

I am a person that will go to London promptly (days 24-29 of June) and like to contact "you". Regards IGNACIO