PDA

View Full Version : The Tawse

tawsed01
06-06-2014, 11:47 AM
I have had many hard spankings with the three tail tawse used on my bare backside. Punishment usually starts with me being told to holy out my hands and I get three hard leathers on each hand in turn. With my hands stinging and bright red from the tawse I am told to take off my shoes, trousers and pants. I know that the Tawse will be meeting the bare flesh of my backside soon, though sometimes I am told to hold out my hands again for another six of the best. When I am told to lay face down on the bed with a cushion under my hips I know that the Tawse is coming and that my backside will soon be red raw and burning hot from the very hard leathering I get with the Tawse.

After a session I am allowed to rub my red hot rear and then have to dress myself with stinging fingers and burning backside. Any further misbehaviour leads to further sessions with the Tawse, with up to four stinging leatherings being given in a day.

If I misbehave when out I am told that the Tawse will be used on me when we get home and leathering is always done as hard as the Tawse can be laid on.

fishvicar
06-06-2014, 08:32 PM
thanks for sharing this with us, i like the idea of having up to four stinging leatherings a day..........any offers anybody ?