PDA

View Full Version : My Ultimate Fantasy

tawsed01
07-06-2014, 08:59 AM
My ultimate fantasy is to be caught in the bathroom with my trousers and pants round my ankles with a pair of her dirty white cotton big panties at my nose for a good sniff whilst another pair is wrapped round my cock for me to wank into.

She walks in and gives me a good telling off, ending with the instruction that I have to go down to the bedroom, get the tawse out and prepare the beer for me to be spanked on the bottom.

i know from experience thus means that a large cushion is to be placed on the bed so that it raises my backside up to receive a sound leathering with the tawse.

When she comes down I am told to hold out my hands for my fingers to be warmed, at least six of the best are laid on, three on each hand, the three tail tawse making a sharp whacking sound just before the searing pain arrives. There may be a second six, with me being told to keep my eyes open so that I can see her take the tawse over her shoulder and bring it down as hard as she can on my offered palm. I also get to watch her boobs bounce as she delivers each stroke.

Then it is trousers and pants off and face down on the bed for the main event. The tawse is taken to my bare backside and laid on as hard as she can for up to three dozen strokes. I may be told to Stanton up after that and hold out my hands again for another finger warming six of the best.

I know that I will be sleeping on my front for a few nights and that my backside will be subject to regular inspection so she can examine her handiwork.