PDA

View Full Version : Delinquent Schoolboy seeks master/mistress.

TheDelinquentSchoolboy
08-06-2014, 04:06 PM
I need to be punished. My name is David and I have a 15/16 year old alter ego who needs a strict authority figure.

I have been skiving off school, have not completed my course work, have been pulled out of a number of exams. And all of this despite the fact my teachers say I'm a polite and intelligent boy.

I would need to be treated like a 15/16 year old and should not be stripped naked. Other than to reveal my bare bottom. I should be expected to remain in school uniform the entire time, observe the house rules, complete chores or spend time in the corner/writing lines. It would be great if you could accommodate. Although that said, I live in a seclude spot and can accommodate as a full evening/night punishing David is most certainly needed.

i am a 5'11 male with a medium build. And I am available at the earliest available opportunity. I am looking for somebody who enjoys it. No bread heads please.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll also add that it is vital you're not only able, but willing to control me. No ropes/handcuffs. You need to make me take it ;-)