PDA

View Full Version : My first caning

TheDelinquentSchoolboy
08-06-2014, 07:57 PM
My name is David and I have a 15 year old alter ego based on my younger self. The first time David was caned it was completely unexpected. The story I am about to tell you is 100% true.

I was talking to the local vicar about my childhood. Essentially I harboured guilt and after a few drinks and some quite colourful conversation it was suggested I might benefit from a caning. Reluctantly I agreed as I had never been properly punished. so it was decided that I would return the next day dressed smartly in my school uniform.

The next day after waking up I remembered my appointment. I was a bit apprehensive, but gathering up my uniform I walked myself over to the Vicars house. As I knocked on the door it swung open.

"Come in" he said.

closing the door behind me he stood with his hands on his waist and a stern look on his face.

"Now you know why you're here, boy. Get in the front room immediately."

I practically ran into the living room. I had never been spoken to like that before. And I was starting to wonder what I had got myself into.

Looking me up and down he told me to go and get changed into my uniform. Pointing me toward the bedroom as I went. Walking through the house and into a bedroom with blue walls, a big wooden framed bed and a model boat the door was closed behind me. Taking my clothes out of my bag I begun to get changed.

Pulling my shirt on I tucked it into my briefs. Pulling my sharply pressed black trousers over my legs. As I did up my belt and started to put my school tie around my neck a strange sensation came over me. Fear. I hadn't felt this since childhood. My neck began to get sweaty as I buttoned my collar and tightened my tie.

Not really knowing what to do I pulled on my black v-neck sweater and sat on the bed. Leaning back as I made stupid faces in the mirror

BANG!!!

The door swung open and the vicar came striding toward me. A cold lump of sweat ran down my back as he passed me and grabbed hold of my collar in one fluid motion. Hauled to my feet and pushed with my back to the bed I quivered. He was actually going to punish me.

Sitting down on the bed he pulled me across his lap somewhat unceremoniously and proceeded to spank my trousered bottom. The last time this had happened I was a small child. Here I was, at my age, being pulled over the vicars knee. I started to feel a bit ashamed of myself but before I could take the time to think I was pushed to my feet and told to remove my trousers.

The embarrassment as I pulled my trousers down was phenomenal. Never in my life had I thought I would end up in this sorrowful position. Stepping forward I bent over the vicars knee once more, resigned to the fact that there was no way back.

putting his left arm around my torso he pulled me into his body as the slaps begun to rain down. It was starting to hurt and there was nothing I could do to protest as my gasps of pain began to fill the air.

After what seemed like an eternity his fingers took hold of my briefs and begun to pull them down my legs. Oh the embarrassment. Whenever I saw him I knew I would remember this moment. I'd never live it down.

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK. The hand continued to rain down on my sore red bottom.

Pushing me to my feet once more, I rose to my feet and made to rub my bottom. It was at this point I realised I was fully exposed. It actually happened. At that point I was a teenage boy again. Stood there with my briefs around my ankles and my knees slightly crossed as I tried in vain to hide my clearly visible penis from the vicars prying eyes.

"PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD" he screamed.

lifting my hands onto the back of my head I started to squirm. I knew more was coming. And after what seemed like an eternity I was instructed to bend over the bed.

Doing as I was told I bent over the bed. Briefs still around my ankles making me look a very sorrowful sight indeed.

CRACK!!!

i had never felt anything like it. It stung as it struck. I had heard stories of the cane being used but never in my lifetime.

CRACK!!!

I started to wriggle about. Screaming just like a small boy.

CRACK!!!

I couldn't take any more.

"I'll decide when we're done not you" he screamed as I made to stand up. Striking me once on each buttock without a moments hesitation.

I was beginning to cry. I hadn't cried since I was a small child. The embarrassment, the pain, the sheer humiliation and emotion. Thank god he'd stopped.

As he walked out of the room I lay there sobbing into a tear soaked quilt. Somehow I knew that this would not be the last time.

Since that day I have been punished on several occasions and feel that I would like to meet somebody who could take me in hand once more. If you should be interested please feel free to message me or failing that, reply to this thread.