PDA

View Full Version : My domestic boy needs spanking

derrick
09-06-2014, 11:52 AM
Hi all,

One and a half years ago I placed on this nice website a post for a Master in Edinburgh to spank my domestic boy which suffers from lazy attacks. There was a Master in Edinburgh who was interested, but I lost his email address. I had mentioned to him dat a day before his reply, I got a reply from another Master who was interested and I had already made an appointment with him for my boy. Although the first times I was not pleased with the Master´s spanking, he turned out to be very good actually, which I noticed by my boy´s limping after the spanking, its improved performance and its reluctance (to put it mildly) to visit this Master for a regular spanking. Unfortunately, this Master has discontinued his services for personal reasons and I am now looking for another Master in or around Edinburgh to spank my boy. It would be on a regular basis, and to pay you back you may use my boy after the spanking session as your domestic boy for a few hours. You can make domestic boys like this one do the dirtiest jobs. If the Master who was interested at the time will get in touch with me, I would be very grateful. But any other Master is welcome to serve my domestic boy as well. Info about my boy and tips how to deal with it and pics will be provided. My email address is: derrick.hunting@email.com Thanks for reading this and kind regards. Master Derrick

Nech_Dragon
16-01-2015, 02:18 AM
Hello. I am from Glasgow. I would be happy to spank your boy. Glasgow is not far from Edinburgh. :)

derrick
23-11-2016, 02:02 PM
Hi All, I am back in Edinburgh and I still have got my domestic boy. Anyone interested in giving it a good spanking, please email mistresscaroline@atheist.com. She is my girlfriend and I live with her. After the punishment you may use my boy for domestic work. Thank you.