PDA

View Full Version : Knickers and Spanking Fantasy

submorph
24-06-2014, 11:12 PM
I suppose this may not be very original but its a fantasy that as a novice ive thought a lot about. Id love an OTK spanking but would like to start of by wearing stocking and panties. I imagine that i have found someone to administer the spanking. i report as ordered and am told to strip naked for the spanking. I say that i would like to keep on the stockings and panties for the spanking. im told firmly that i am not here for my pleasure and to strip and then stand in the corner with my hands on my head. While the the Master / Mistress comes over with one of my stockings and in forms that if i want them then i can. They proceed to tie one around my balls and penis and the puts the panties over my head. They sit down and i then have to lie of the knee where my bottom is turned a nice shade of red from a good hand spanking. When finished im told to stand im quite aroused by what has just happened. Im told that i have two choice i can leave my penis tied put on my clothes and leave or an alternative would be to relive myself and put on my stocking and panties. if i choose the later i will have the time it takes for an egg timer to elapse to complete the dead. However if i choose this route there must be a forfit which is 12 strokes of the cane over my pantie clad bottom this will be increased to 15 if the egg timer finishes before i do. My excitement has risen so much that i accept the later the egg timer is turned but beats me to the finish. Im ordered to bend over and told that i will now receive 15 strokes of the cane. I am to count and say thank you for each one and should i not do this the punishment will start again. the first stroke lands and i forget to say thank you and count and am told for that reason it doesnt count and they begin again. I count dutifully 1 thank you SIr, 2 thank you sir. At 6 there is a brief pause. If you drop your panites to your knees i will be generous and reduce the punishment to 12 in total so another 6. I agree and lower my panties to my knees and a further 6 stinging blows are dealt to my exposed bottom. Now my punishment is at an end but i cannot wait for my next encounter.

I know this may not be the most original fantasy but it one i certainly enjoying living out in my head. Who knows perhaps one day i will meet someone on this site so i can act it out for real!

skoolboyuk
31-08-2014, 08:59 AM
Hello,
Not really all that ott at all. I might like to give two spankings one with knickers on one with them down but each to his own fun....
skoolboyuk