PDA

View Full Version : Help with request

subman
02-07-2014, 04:33 PM
Hopefully I have given due consideration regarding the possible severity of this request. I am a 50 year old married man with a life long passion to be on the receiving end of traditional punishment. My wife has reached her limit and we are having difficulty in reaching the next stage which is for me to receive an authentic judicial punishment along the lines of a borstal / prison caning, strapping or birching. This is something I would very much like to experience at the same time recognising that for me it will be far from pleasant, however under going such an ordeal will allow me to finally to put behind me several things that have been playing on my subconscious side for many years. If you understand where I am coming from and appreciate my need and have the necessary experience then I would be pleased to hear from you.

kraker
08-07-2014, 12:31 AM
Perhaps I can help. I have had experience of administering judicial punishment and I am currently in York. Please contact me on my private email p9091@yahoo.co.uk and we can have an exploratory chat?
K

harveytara2
17-01-2015, 02:07 PM
I have experience of juditial caning and can help you . Would you wife be present at the punishment. Steve